•|17|•

Kennedy

"Bubba stop playing" laughing I pushed his roaming hands away from my underwear.

"Ken you like doing that bullshit, get a nigga hard then try to act innocent. You have been touching and groping me like you wanted to do something, let's fuck you got me on hard"

"My fault, I told you we weren't fucking when you came here" laying my head on his chest I laid comfortably on top of him listening to the steady beat of his heart

"I should beat your ass" he groans moving me off him, laying on his side facing me with a distasteful look plastered on his face

"I want you to—never mind" I mumble hearing loud shouting from downstairs

Getting up I threw on shorts and tied my hair back, Hercules ran into the room showing me backward to the bed.

I fell onto Bubba's lap, he chuckled wrapping his arms around my torso loosely kissing my shoulder.

"Let me go, somebody here" I tried to stand without force, his arms tightened locking me in place

"Since when did you care who walked in on us?"

"I don't care if someone sees us—I know you hear them yelling and shit being dropped. Somebody fucking up my crib and I'm bouta whoop some ass" I argued standing up with him copying my actions, his arms still around me "I'll drag you down the stairs with me, let me go before you end up like the first time you tried to stop my blackouts"

"Baby, we both know I whooped yo ass" he laughs wholeheartedly

The night we fought we were both drunk and high, it was the pettiest fight ever. He did beat my ass—well he did before I blacked out. In the end, I beat him so bad he stayed in the hospital for two days.

"Bullshit" I pushed him away forcefully onto the bed, thankfully he stayed down "stay out my way Bubba, I don't want you in this"

"I'll think about it" he nods checking his phone

"Kennedy! Look who's tearing up ya house!" Shoota yells from downstairs "nigga blew my high and broke my lighter"

Taking a lighter from my nightstand I ran past Hercules sliding on the stair railing, jumping off when I got close enough to the ground.

"Hmm" I tossed it to Shoota, taking off my socks I turned to the man who fucked up my living room

"What did you do!" he yelled snatching me up by my throat "what did you do to her?"

"Who is her?" I grit out, kneeing him in his manhood then sent a punch to his nose. "don't run up in my fucking house accusing me of shit, I've been home since I got Jeremih from rehab five hours ago. Fuck the bitch you're talking about and I hope she's suffering"

"Mariah got into a car accident, she said it was one of your people that hit her" he grunts out dropping to his knees holding himself

"Lucky, why the fuck would I order a hit on the person who's got, my damn nephew? I thought about taking Mariah's ass off the map but I'm not going to do it!" I yell balling up the end of my shorts in both of my hands to keep myself from hitting him "for someone who's supposed to be my bestfriend you sure aren't acting like it, get the hell out my crib"