Chapter 2

There's a song on top if you want to listen ☺️

Mattia's pov:
I was sitting at my table with the boys and other people that only liked us because of our popularity were surrounding us. But then I saw her with her beautiful long blonde hair, and her perfectly shaped lips, all the memories came flashing back. I haven't talked to Y/N Sense freshmen year, we where really close but we just stop talking. Okay well more like I stopped talking to her, it's not that I didn't want to talk to her but last year I started to get popular because I got I glow up I guess you can say, and ever since we were just drifting apart until we didn't talk at all. But don't think I forgot about her I could never. After I got out of my thoughts I saw that she was WITH HIM Andrew. I know they are not dating but they are very close I mean I don't care but I don't like it you know, It's not like I like her or anything. But, I saw her look over here and I just got up and went to my locker and do other thing before class.

Y/N's pov:
As soon I got in the cafeteria I looked over to the crowd and saw Mattia looking over but then he got up and walked away so I went to sit down with my friends at an empty table, we just talked and then the bell rang so we got up and headed to first period sadly I didn't have it with any of my friends so Andrew walked me to class "okay bye Y/N see you in third period" said Andrew "k bye" I said and gave him a hug and went in my first class. I saw and an empty seat in the back and sat there I was just on my phone waiting for the teacher to come but then two dudes came in yelling and guess who it had to be Mattia and Alejandro Great way to make this day better. Ugh, I just put my earbuds in and put my head down but then the boy's voices got louder which meant they were walking over here.

Okay I'm so sorry I haven't updated and sorry if it's not good like I said I'm new at this and aging sorry its a short one today Ill try to post tomorrow I've just been busy and I just started online school but ill still try to update. Have a wonderful rest of your day and goodnight bye loves💕