Ten

I'm with Jahron in the studio watching him record his music, the song started of with a good nice and slow pace melody until the beat dropped, it connected all together

Me and him gotta pretty close after we met at the party. For three weeks now I've been going to his dorm and he's been going to mine too. He'll walk me to class, eat lunch together, and more.

At this point our bond grew bigger and we were like inseparable.

While in the studio Jahron started singing, and started staring at me.

"There's a room full of beautiful women but I only want one (I'm looking at you)" He said while looking at me.

Which made think if he was talking about me but I didn't over think it too much. Then he started giving me that deep stare when he said "Is there a freak in you?" Like if he was talking to me.

Our eyes connected through the whole session. After he came out the booth he sat next to me and we started having a conversation.

"Do you like the song I created?" He said.

"Yeah it was really good." I said catching myself.

"Yeah I made it for someone special I laid eyes on y'know?" He said smiling.

"Well that person is very lucky cause the song sounds really good." I said smiling back at him.

"Yeah she's here right now" he said looking at my lips while licking his lips.

Now me knowing damn well that he could be talking about me makes me feel excited in my stomach but I played like I was clueless.

"Where she at?" I said turning my neck.

"She's right here. He said grabbing my neck tonguing me down.

The kiss was so passionate that his hand was pulling my neck closer to him like if he wanted more of me.

"Jahronnnn" I moaned in our kiss. I didn't want him to stop, but I had to cause I didn't want to fuck him or do anything with him in the studio.