Mapleclan

LEADER: Dapplestar - Dapple spotted tortoiseshell she-cat with darker flecks, and forest green eyes.

Deputy: Darkcloud - Fluffy dark gray tabby tom with black spots, and blue eyes.

MEDICINE CAT: Rippleleaf - Dapple spotted tortoiseshell she-cat with lighter flecks, and green eyes.

APPRENTICE: Wonderpaw

WARRIORS:

Birdsong - Fluffy light brown tabby tom with white patches of fur, and amber eyes.

APPRENTICE: Goldenpaw

Firestone - Orange tabby she-cat with white spots, and amber eyes.

Lionclaw - Huge pale orange tabby tom with white paws, and green eyes.

Silvermoon - Light gray tabby she-cat with silver streaks in her fur, and blue eyes.

APPRENTICE: Ivypaw

Dreamsage - Light gray tabby tom with dark gray stripes, and blue eyes.

APPRENTICE: Shadowpaw

Adderstripe - Dark gray tabby tom with black stripes, and amber eyes.

Breezeclaw - Jet black tabby tom with a white tail tip, and green eyes.

Swifthawk - Dark gray tabby she-cat with black stripes, and blue eyes.

Badgerfur - Black tabby tom with a white underbelly, tail tip, and amber eyes.

APPRENTICE: Stormpaw

QUEENS:

Moonfeather - Dark gray tabby she-cat with a white underbelly, and amber eyes.

KITS: Sweetkit, Owlkit, & Silentkit

Winterfur - White tabby she-cat with light gray spots, and blue eyes.

KITS: Frostkit, & Viperkit

ELDERS:

Stoneheart - Dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes.

APPRENTICES:

Wonderpaw - White tabby she-cat with light gray patches of fur, and blue eyes.

Goldenpaw - Orange tabby tom with white paws, and amber eyes.

Ivypaw - Dark brown tabby she-cat with dark black spots, and green eyes.

Shadowpaw - Dark gray tabby she-cat with white ear tips, and blue eyes.

KITS: 

Sweetkit - Light gray tabby she-cat with dark gray spots, and green eyes.

Owlkit - Brown tabby tom with white patches of fur, and amber eyes.

Silentkit - Jet black tabby she-cat with unusual dark blue eyes.

Frostkit - Pure white tabby she-cat with a black tail tip, and blue eyes.

Viperkit - Jet black tabby tom with one white paw, and green eyes.

MAPLECLAN'S  HABITAT:

In the forest

Borders & Camps

CLAN INFORMATION:

Founder - Maplestar

Current Leader - Dapplestar

UNIQUE SKILLS:

Hunting

Hunting in the dark

Fighting

Fighting in the dark

Climbing Trees

Hunting & fighting in dense undergrowth

DESCRIPTION:

Mapleclan is a very-strong, and well-respected clan that tends to be peaceful unless provoked and/ or threatened otherwise. In battle, Mapleclan cats won't hesitate to hold back from showing how fierce, loyal, and courageous they really are.

They are known for their kind, respectful, and social attitudes, but whenever times become harsh, Mapleclan cats can become the very opposite of that. Often times, they are looked down upon by other clans, and thought of as weak. However, Mapleclan cats will be happy to oblige, and prove that wrong in an instant.

The Clan's main prey includes mice, voles, squirrels, and rarely rabbit, as well as birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, blackbirds, and thrushes. Mapleclan also have exceptional stalking abilities, having the common sense to keep upwind from prey and/ or enemies. They can also hunt, and fight during the night, but mainly use this skill for surprise attacks on enemy clans.

Occasionally, they have to keep on the lookout for trespassing clans, rogues, loners, kitty-pets, owls, foxes, coyotes, dogs, two-legs, and badgers.

TERRITORY:

Camp - Located in a secrete cave only cats can enter through. The entrance is covered up by thick undergrowth, and thorn bushes surrounding it. 

Ancient Maple Tree - Lies within the middle of Mapleclan's territory. This is where cats go to train.

Snake Path - A dangerous two-leg path that cuts half-way through between Mapleclan and Pineclan's territory. 

Fox Hole - An abandoned fox den. Apprentices are not aloud to go here.

OTHER CLANS:

Birchclan

Oakclan

Pineclan