Chapter 1: Truth or dare

Bakugo's point of view

I was sitting on the couch in the common area when they all walked up to me.(Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mina). The 'bakusquad' as they call it, surrounded me. "Hey Bakugou, you wanna play truth or dare with us?" Said sh***y hair. "No." I replied, not looking up from the book I was reading on wattpad. "Deku will be there" he said. "Shut up before I explode you, but fine, i will go." I said getting up.

Everyone looked up. They was all shocked I agreed to play, but i just rolled my eyes. I did not even know why I said yes. I guess I just wanted to see Deku do crazy dares with his cute face and-  wait, cute. No, I just want to see him do crazy dares. Right...

I felt my face go red. "Thinking about midoriya?" Kirishima teased. "Shut up." I growled, flipping him off. When we got outside(we was playing away from the doors so another student or teacher wouldn't stumble upon our game.) We saw that Deku, Iida and uraraka was already there. Iida looked mad, uraraka looked excited, and that damn nerd Deku looked nervous.

"Let's just get this over with." I said. "For once, I actually agree with Bakugo. This game should not be played." Said lida. I just rolled my eyes. I was gonna say that it was a waste of time.

"I'll start. Winner gets to choose the best game and gets to pick someone to do there laundry for them" Said Kirishima. "Denki truth or dare." "Dare." Said Denki. "I dare you to write your crushes name on the back of your hand and leave it for the rest of the game. You can hide it but if someone sees then oh well. He wrote the name on the back of his hand and pulled down the sleeve on his pikachu sweatshirt but we all knew he would forget and we would see it.

"Bakugo, truth or dare." Said Denki. "Truth." I said. Normally I would go for dare but I didn't feel like doing a dare yet. "Is it true you have a crush on someone in this circle." Said denki. Deku immediately came to my mind. "Yes." I said, before I could even think. I realized I just said yes and immediately looked away.

My face was super red now. "Mi- Mina truth ir dare." I said. "Truth." Said mina. "Is it true that you like someone someone here." I said. I couldnt think of anything else because all I could think of was stupid Deku. "Yeah." She said. (Who do u guys ship mina with?? For now ima go with sero but I might change it.)

"Deku, truth or dare?" Said Mina. "D-dare." Said Deku. "Someone's feeling brave." Said uraraka and for some reason I felt.... Jealous?!?!? "I dare you to drink this." Said mina handing him a bottle. He chugged the whole bottle and looked at mina. "That was disgusting, what was it?" Said Deku. "You still don't know." She said. "No." He said. "Lemon juice... well lemon juice with a bit of champagne." She said.

"At school?!?!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIVING MIDORIYA THAT. THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES-" yelled Iida until he was cut of by denki. "Dude chill. It's to late to turn back now." He said. He went to pat Iida on the shoulder and his sweatshirt sleeve slipped down a bit.

"Iida. You like Iida." I basically screamed. I was shocked and surprised. Iida was blushing and he suddenly became really interested in a peice of grass on the ground. Denki was covering his face and Deku looked just as shocked as I did. Class rep and class clown. Who would've thought that it would have went this way.

"Iida, truth or dare." Said Deku, breaking the silence. "Truth." Said Iida. "Is it true that you like guys." He asked then he looked like he immediately regretted it. "Yes, deku. I like guys." He said. Denki and Iida were both blushing and I just laughed. "Dang, didnt know the nerd would go that far." I said smirking. "Kacchan." He yelled at me, obviously mad I had made that comment. It was kinda cute. "Sorry Iida." He mumbled.

"Bakugo, truth or dare." Said Iida. "Why me again. Fine, I'll go with dare." I said. "I dare you to tap your crush on the shoulder since you did that to Deku." He said. "Did what? I said. I looked over at Deku and he was  just looking down. I just now realized that I made him uncomfortable.

"Well." Said sero. "Just do it." Said Mina who was wearing Nike tennis shoes. I guess you dont mess with Iidas friends when he is around. "I'm out. I give up." I said. "Come on man, you never give up. Just do it, I'm sure it wont be that bad." Said Kirishima. "Fine." I said. I got up and slowly walked over to Deku. I quickly tapped him on the shoulder, winked, than sat back down. I knew everyone was staring at me but I was to focused on deku's reaction to care.

He was just staring at me shocked. He was blushing and stuttering alot. "Y- you l-like me, k-kacchan?" He said. I looked down and didn't say another word. After a long silence I finally said,"Sero, truth or dare?" "Truth." He said. "Is it true that you have a secret meme instagram." I asked. Hopefully this would distract them from me and Deku. "Yup." He said proudly, making everyone but me and Iida laugh. I didn't laugh because I was thinking about deku and he didnt laugh because I guess he was thinking about denki.

"Deku, truth or dare." Said Sero. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to hold hands with bakugo until one of you gets out." He said. My face went completely red and I didn't move at all. Deku got up and slowly started to walk towards me.

Ok. So, this whole book isnt going to be them playing truth or dare. They will play other games and there will be parts where they aren't playing any game and it's just a free day. Feel free to comment dares or truths for certain characters. The game of truth or dare will only go until there is a winner and I will make sure people get out next round. 😁😁. Thanks for reading!!