.impatient.

"You're soooo late! I've been waiting FOREVER!"

As always, Asmodeus was there to greet Grub when they returned to the House of Lamentation. A smirk played on their lips as their strides came to a halt in front of the pouting demon. "Sorry Asmo. I got caught up tutoring Mammon again. It's like nothing you say can stick to his brain for more than five seconds." Grub explained, seeming rather unconcerned in the face of Asmo's frustration. However, the excuse just seemed to upset him even more.

Now with his arms crossed over his small chest, the male huffed indignantly and looked away. "He's obviously just faking it to spend more time with you. I mean, he doesn't need to pretend to be stupid but before you came here he couldn't care less about actually doing his work." The strawberry blonde mumbled in response. Unable to help themselves, Grub just reached out and gave him a couple gentle pats on the head much to his pleasure. A smile threatened to interrupt his childish anger but he somehow managed to keep the pout on his face.

"Asmo..." Grub purred, sliding their hand down until it was caressing the side of his face. "Don't you remember what I said about you getting jealous?"

Asmodeus would have definitely went off on anybody else who dared to accuse him of such a thing— even though that was undoubtedly the case— but with Grub he considered himself lucky to even have their eyes on him. Chewing on his bottom lip, he instinctively leaned his head into the sweet touch. "I'm not... I'm just saying..." He went on in another murmured complaint. Asmo turned his vibrant orange eyes back towards the other only to find an amused smile on their face. "It's not fair... Everybody wants to be with you alllll the time. Why can't you just say no to them and stay with me?" Even though his expression stayed in tact, a light shade of pink dusted itself across his cheeks to expose his bashfulness. Asmo was the demon of lust, after all. What was he doing begging some human for their time and attention?

This conversation was one that they've had so many times before, but it seemed like no matter how many times Grub explained it to him they were never able to dissuade his clinginess. Not that they minded. It was just saddening to know that, no matter what, these thoughts were always running amuck in the back of their Unofficial Boyfriend's mind. Grub slowly swiped a thumb across his high cheekbone which just made Asmodeus nuzzle himself even further into their touch. "Now you sound like Levi." Grub mused, but soon their light hearted demeanor faltered into something more serious. More intimate. Because no matter how often they let themselves get caught up in the affairs of the other demons, they could never deny the fact that they had a clear favorite. They stepped closer to Asmo which spurred him to do the same while gingerly grabbing on to the sleeve of Grub's uniform. "I love you Asmodeus. You know I do. But everyone else here are still my friends. Which basically means that if I stop talking to them, they'll get pissed and try to eat me alive."

"I'll protect you!" Asmo remained persistent, now using both hands to hold their arm. "If that ever happens, I'll be there to save you okay? So... Just..." His voice trailed off and the blush on his face only got deeper. It certainly didn't help when Grub failed to stop a bubble of laughter to rise out of them.

With the hand still on his cheek, they shifted their grip so they could cup their hand underneath his chin instead and lightly smoosh his face. "You're cute." Grub stated, as if that was a conclusion they had just reached. And then they kissed him. It was a soft kiss that hardly lasted for more than a few seconds yet it made Asmo's heart soar into his throat. He was an absolute narcissist but, god, Grub's compliments always made him melt. When the hold on his face loosened he mumbled out something inaudible. "Hm? Speak up." Their almost-partner commanded which just made the adrenaline rush in his veins even faster.

"Moooore." Asmodeus whined much louder than before. Without giving Grub a chance to react he leaned forward and draped his arms over their shoulders. "More.. Gimme more! I need yoouuu~" He continued to demand at a volume that made Grub wish they had never told him to talk louder in the first place. They tried to shush him, but their efforts were promptly ignored in favor of Asmo bringing his face to their neck so he could pepper it with kisses. "More more mooooore.. Grub... I'm gonna explode! Don't make me wait any longer!" Having completely lost it now, Asmodeus suddenly slung a leg around the other to press their bodies even closer together. The kissing on his neck was growing feverish, but not much else could happen before his begging was interrupted.

"Asmo! Shut the hell up down there before I tell Lucifer!"

From the story above the ground floor, Mammon's voice came raining down on their parade. Luckily he couldn't see the two so he was assuming that his brother had simply snuck someone home again. Grub really should have expected this. For a demon who couldn't even get his hand held without getting all hot and bothered, this was completely normal. And yet Grub had gotten too caught up in making him feel better and was paying the price. Now Asmo was pouting again while still clinging on to them and mumbling something to himself about Mammon being an idiot.

"Come on..." Grub said quietly, putting a hand on his waist which alone was enough to make him hum happily and bat his pretty eyes at him. "We'll go to
my room, okay? And then I'll give you everything you want."

That was it. The line that made Asmodeus wish that Grub was more than an exchange student; more than somebody he would have to say goodbye to in what was now much less than a year. His heart jumped in his chest and he nodded eagerly. Then, because he just couldn't wait that long to be completely alone, the demon hopped up so that both of his legs could wrap around Grub. At this point they didn't even need a cue for things like this so they had no issue with hooking their hands under his thighs and letting him hug close to them. And so the two of them set off with Asmodeus returning to his self given duty of showering Grub's face and neck with soft nips and kisses. It was an undeniably inappropriate sight that they would get into a hells worth or trouble for, yet Grub couldn't help the lopsided grin on their face.

He was just so cute when he got impatient.