Chapter 4

The next few days flew by really fast. This school was really as cool as everyone made it out to be. And the new friends I made in 1-A are really great. Everyone treated each other with respect and kindness, even Bakugo didn't act out too much.

Today we were supposed to choose a class president, which surprised everyone since it's such a normal school thing. When Aizawa gave us the news everyone erupted, volunteering for the job. I just stayed quiet, I couldn't be bothered with things like this. Everyone was shouting over each other, and honestly, it was pretty funny. But then Iida interrupted everyone, saying how it should be an election. Whoever gets the most votes will be the class president.

"But won't everyone just vote for themselves?" Kirishima asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"That's why whoever manages to get the most votes will be the best suited for the job," countered Iida. 

I honestly thought Iida was the best suited to be class president since so far he got the class to work pretty well together on a few occasions. But the votes told a different story. 

"Hey, Yaoyorozu, what does it say?" I whispered to her before she started reading the scores out to me. 

Izuku had two votes, and I could feel his nerves. So that would mean he would be class president if I didn't get three votes. As soon as Yaoyorozu read them out to me I put my hand up and said:

"I'm not doing it," that gained me a few shocked glances but nobody really asked any questions. 

Somewhere in the loud class, I heard Iida being surprised he got a point. Apparently he didn't vote for himself 'cause that one vote was mine. Finally, the class came to the conclusion that Izuku will be the president and Yaoyorozu will be the vice president. After that our morning lessons went on as normal.

__________________

At lunch, I decided I will sit next to Todoroki this time. He seemed lonely and I need to get on his good side as soon as I can.

"Can I sit here?" I asked when I reached his table, at which he sat alone. To that, I just got a grunt that vaguely resembled a, yeah. 

"You were really good at that battle training with All Might the other day. It takes some strength to cover a whole five-storey building in ice," I said to start a conversation.

"Yeah, I train a lot," he replied monotonously as always. I didn't know what to say to that, he makes it hard to have a conversation with him. I sighed, it'd be easier to just talk about something relatable.

"So, how's Endeavor," I gained a weird look from the boy as I said that but I just ignored it and continued, "Is he being the usual asshole?" That got a reaction from him. He was surprised yet interested.

"Yeah," he said, sounding more like a question.

"I know him, through means I can't tell you about. He's quite the shitty person," I then said.

"You don't know the start of it," I wasn't gonna comment on that, even though I did know it, "Why can't you tell me?"

"You'll know the situation sooner or later, but it's not important to the plot just yet," I said.

"What?" he asked me, confused. 

"I have to say, as a hero, he isn't too shabby, but as a person. Does he even know what the phrase 'decent human being' mean?" I continued. Todoroki shook his head, still a bit confused. 

"Well, at least the rest of the Todorokis are really nice. Your mum is really nice, she also makes really nice pies," I said with a smile.

"How do you know about her pies?"