BTS ONESHOT

(A/N: I finally found it @GracieBiz!!! :D And here it is~)

The waitress appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, startling poor Namjoon and Taehyung. Her warm smile put them back at ease.

"Welcome to Sweet Delights Cafe! May I take your order?"

Namjoon glanced at her nametag - Nayeon. "Ah, yes, thank you. I'd like a black coffee and a blueberry scone."

"Chair latte and cheese danish for me, please," Taehyung piped up when Nayeon turned to him.

She wrote the orders down on her pad, bowing her head. "I'll be back with your orders in a moment, sirs."

Namjoon leaned back in his chair, watching the waitress disappear into the back.

"How come we didn't go to the fast food place down the street like we normally do on Thursdays?" Taehyung asked, eyeing the flowery decor distastefully. He didn't mind flowers, but when they were everywhere like that? Yeah, it felt like a flower shop had thrown up in the cafe.

"Hobi wanted to come here after Jungkook-ah recommended it."

"Kookie came here? Alone??" Taehyung stared at him in disbelief.

"Nah, I think he was on a date with that girl he'd met last month. Lisa, I think her name was?"

"So, if Hobi-hyung wanted to come, where is he?"

Namjoon made a face. "He'll be here, just later than he thought. Had some last minute work to complete."

"Figures," the other guy mutter.

About forty minutes later, Hoseok finally arrived. Namjoon was on his third cup of coffee - it was that good, seriously - and Taehyung was trying to decide if it was worth ordering another danish. As Namjoon and Hoseok fell into conversation about the songs they were working on, Taehyung gazed around the cafe while mentally subtracting the annoying flowers. He noticed a little boy dancing and wriggling around a table on the other side of the room.

Taehyung smiled. Goofy kid.

He kept watching as the boy danced over to the wall, then back to the table where a man and a woman were talking quietly. The boy danced his way back towards the wall, but his foot caught on a chair leg and he fell, hands scrambling to grab something so he wouldn't hit the floor.

Instead, the kid somehow managed to catch hold of the fire alarm and pull it.

The sprinkler system immediately kicked in along with the alarm, raining down on the unsuspecting patrons below, soaking them quickly, Some girls shrieked, covering their heads with their purses. Everybody scrambled for the door, desperate to escape the indoor downpour.

As Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok stood in a dripping huddle on the sidewalk, they couldn't help overhearing the man and woman chastising the little boy.

"Well, at least we know the fire alarm works," Taehyung remarked.

Hoseok and Namjoon blinked a few times before finally bursting out laughing. Taehyung laughed with them, shaking the water out of his hair.

Maybe this can be our new Thursday spot...

Sooo...

Yeah, it's pretty short, unlike my other works. :) Oh well.

See you in the next story!

Allonsy~

KitKat