Chapter 5: Always Comes Back

We spent the next few months in the fall talking on the phone constantly, going to concerts, and hanging out with friends. It was filled with a lot of great times.

One day, I blurt, "I am not watching anymore scary movies." If Nash thinks he is going to get me to watch Chucky he has lost his mind.

"Yes you are." He smirks.

I roll my eyes at him and laugh. "Fine. You win."

It didn't take long until I yell, "I HATE THIS MOVIE. WHO MADE A MOVIE ABOUT A DOLL KILLING PEOPLE?" I am now hiding behind Nash with my head buried in his chest. He is laughing at me but then puts his hands around my waist and holds me closer.

"Are you about to cry?" He says laughing.

"NO! Is it almost over yet?" I say in my shaky voice.

The movie ends and I turn to him and say "I am never watching that again. And you are spending the night because I am scared."

"If you insist," he smirks. We lay in bed and cuddle.

"I'm turning on a Disney movie, or I will never be able to fall asleep." I'm still clearly mad.

"Whatever you want Ella." He smiles at me.

"What are you doing for Halloween tomorrow night?" he asks. He looks down at me. "

Nothing that I know of. Well, I think Audrey is having a party though. She invited me."

"Okay lets go." He says

"Wait what?"
"Lets go to Audrey's party."

"Are you sure?" I ask nervously.

"Yes, I want to hang out with you, so we are going." He smiles at me.

"Fine," I say. He rolls his eyes as me. Then we fall asleep together.

***

"Ella, hurry up or we are going to be late to the party!" Quinn yells. "And where are Nash and Zak? They were supposed to be here like 10 minutes ago."

"I don't know he hasn't texted me back yet."

We are sitting on the couch waiting for them to arrive when they both come knocking on our back door scaring the shit out of us.

"What the hell Nash that wasn't funny!" I yell.

He laughs. "The face on your guys face was worth it though."

I just shake my head at him. "I hate you," I say.

"Aw, no you don't. You could never hate me." He smiles and pulls me into his arms for a hug.

I roll my eyes. "Okay who wants to drive?" Zak says.

Quinn quickly responds "Me. Now lets go."

As we pull up to the party, there are cars all the way down the street. I was not expecting this party to be so big. We walk inside. Audrey runs up and hugs me. "YAY you made it! Nash its good to see you. I didn't know you were going to finally make an appearance." She loves to call him out.

"Yes, I would never miss out on hanging out with Ella," he jokes. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Who wants to play beer pong?" Zak asks.

"I call Ella." Nash yells.

"How did you get so good at beer pong Ella?" Nash says surprised at my ability to carry this team.

"I don't know just a lot of practice." I smirk. He laughs.

All of the sudden Virginia is yelling at Audrey. Audrey is making her leave because she keeps starting fights with this one guy who I have no idea who he is. The fight continues outside, so we all follow to watch.

I see Virginia screaming at that guy. Audrey is screaming at her. Virginia then goes from screaming to hitting and then to punching the guy. I can't really see what he's doing, but he's not putting up a fight. Audrey's boyfriend steps in and is trying to break up the fight on his front lawn. Probably because he didn't want the cops to be called now that we are all out here watching. Quinn is eating chips. I am sipping on my drink. Nash and Zak are standing behind us. Audrey has now stepped in and Virginia is now trying to hit her.

"Get off of her!" I yell. I take a step forward and Zak follows. Then Nash grabs me and throws me over his shoulders.

"Absolutely not. You are not about to join that fight."

"PUT ME DOWN, NASH."

"Absolutely not. We are leaving." God he is so demanding. Still carrying me we walk to the car with Quinn and Zak. We laugh all the way home.

We finally make it home and we are walking up to my door.

"Someday this will be our condo," He whispers to me. I give him a look. Has he lost his mind? What in the world is he talking about? I am not even going to respond to that. We all go to bed. I smile as I fall asleep.