|| 01 ||

Minho opened the doors to the large office like building, the white marble never failing to impress him. No scuff marks and it was never dirty. The black and white palette was accented with some luscious green plants.

He had this smile the just seemed to permanently live on his face. Happiness was bundled up inside him as he made his way to his office. He sat down at his faux leather chair that housed his black wooden desk that had a thick piece of glass on top to protect the wood underneath.

He had to do the worst part of his job, paperwork from his most recent trip. Nobody expects a CIA agent to do paperwork but it's inevitable, if the FBI has to and the CSI has to then so does the CIA. His smile still held though.

It seemed so misplaced, he'd rarely smile like this. Not after everything he had seen when on the field, grizzly murders, mob empires, he's seen the majority of the underground world and none of it is pretty. The rilled up adults to the young kids who got tricked, the underground world wasn't something most people would want to see. Minho was apart of the general population that doesn't want to see that but it was his job.

Time went by slowly as he was doing the paperwork. The clock that was hung up above the door kept ticking and started to severely piss him off. Minho was in need of a reminder that he had a long day ahead of him. He was about to launch a pen at it when he heard a light tap coming from the other side of the door. It seemed to drown out the clock in a way.

"Come in!" Minho called out, gently laying his pen down on his desk. He placed his hands on the desk in a volleyball fist, in attempt to look even more professional.

The door opened and revealed his young assistant, Go Won. Her medium length, light brown hair neatly styled to match the uniform she wore.

"Sir, the meeting begins shortly," Go Won informed Minho with a kind smile.

The agent stood up "Thank you, Go Won, you're excused."

He watched as she nodded and walked away, closing the door behind herself. Minho was able to hear the tapping of her heals as he walked away.

He himself opened the wooden door and walked out of his office, closing the door behind him. He made his way down the semi-spacious hallways of the CIA office building. Green plants, white walls, some photos in black frames too.

He walked up to the open meeting door. This was supposed to be a briefing for his next assignment. He took a breath before he entered the room filled with other agents.

The first person to stick out to him was his boss, Hyunjin, and Minho's smile grew at the sight of him. Hyunjin gave him a nod.

He sat down and his boss started to speak "As we all know there is a lot of things happening in the underworld at the moment. Some of our spies and deciphered that a mafia and its subhouses are at the foot of the issue."

There was a small amount of whispering throughout a small pause.

"We need to infiltrate the mafia discreetly, and this where you guys come in. We have deciphered the main of the mafias in control and we're going to be sending three of you to spy on them. The main goes by The Runaways, one of the house goes by Busters, another goes by Bame, and the last of our knowledge goes by Hadrid."

One of the more skilled agents on the mission, Alexa, piped up "Who is going where, sir?"

"Now that was the question I wanted to hear, The Runaways is the largest but we're only sending agents Alexa and Minho. Agents Momo, Harin, and Wooyoung will be going to Busters. Agents Yeji, Ryujin, and Jessi will be going to Bame. And lastly agents Bic, Lina, Jackson, and Woozi will be going to Hadrid." Hyunjin explained while pacing around the room slightly "For those who I named, you will be getting a file with a fake name, fake ID, and everything you will need to know. For those who I did not name, you're going to be gathering the information from the agents who are going and piecing together the information."