chapter 4

Blaine's pov

why did i just run out on Kurt he is going to think i am some weirdo. I am going to avoid him to stop from embarrassing my self but he is so hot with his perfectly styled hair and his beautiful blue green eyes.why did i have to go embarrass my self in front of him.it doesn't matter now.Wait when did i get to the choir room and Kurt is here walking towards me.oh gosh."hey Blaine."."uhh h..hi hey Kurt  i gotta go sit down now see you later". what was that Blaine now he is really going to think your crazy. i find a seat in the back of the class room trying to pay attention but i can only think of Kurt and how perfectly imperfect he is. i just hope i can get through this glee club meeting

Kurt's pov

me and Rachel walked to our glee club meeting after she calmed down.when we got there i sat down and day dreamed about Blaine.i cant talk to him.when Blaine walked in against all my better judgment i walked up to Blaine."hey Blaine". "uhh h..hi hey Kurt i gotta go sit down now see you later" whats wrong with Blaine i shouldn't have talked to him i knew it was a bad idea.just then Rachel raises her hand. Mr.shue can i sing something since me and fin decided not to do the disney duets." .I can literally see Rachel shooting daggers at Finn with her eyes when shes saying that."Sure Rachel the floor is yours."

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're feeling small, yeah
Alone in the night you whisper
thinking no one can hear you at all
You wake with the morning sunlight
To find fortune that is smiling on you
Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow
For all you know, tomorrow
The dream that you wish will come true, oooh, yeah

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

You wake with the morning sunlight
To find fortune that is smiling on you
Don't let your heart be filled with sorrow
For all you know, tomorrow
The dream that you wish will come true
No matter your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true
Ooh, yeah, come true 

"that was great Rachel why did you pick that song" " i picked that song Mr shue because that's how i fell without Finn." not again Rachel turning everything into a sob story about her self.i take a quick glance over to Blaine and i see he is crying why is he crying. his perfect face is a mess.the bell rings and i get up to go home .on my way out the door i bump into Blaine.i cant not talk to him."Blaine i saw you were crying in glee club earlier whats wrong."i will tell you later can you come over tonight please.".I was a little nervous but he gave me his adorable puppy dog eyes how can i say no to that."OK sure" "yay" then he ran off. i drive home and get ready to go to Blaine's.it semes like i do this allot go home change clothes go to Blaine's. why i don't know. i put on my favorite light blue skinny jeans a lavender polo (not purple purple is darker).a tan jacket and my black combat boots. i get in my car and drive to Blaine's.

Blaine's pov.

yay Kurt is coming over i am going to tell him the reason i was crying in glee club and hopefully get him to become my boyfriend.i know i never officially told him i was gay but i think he found out when i kissed him.any way let me get ready for Kurt on my way home from school i bought him a bouquet of red and yellow roses.i came home and put on a black and white striped shirt with red pants.i regeled my hair.right when i finished gelling my hair.i heard the door bell ring.omg Kurt's here.i ran downstairs and opened the door for Kurt."hey Kurt" "hey Blaine why did you want me to come over" "well that's long story.why don't you sit down" "OK,so whats up" "the reason i was crying in glee club is because the song that Rachel sang is how i fell about you every night. i sit in my room and cry about you because i want to be with you i just am not ready to come out at school yet. so Kurt hummel will you be my boyfriend?" "yhea Blaine totally. we can come out with our relationship when your ready all that matters is i am with you." "thanks Kurt that means allot to me" at that moment i slowly lean in and kiss Kurt slowly and passionately when i pull away fell like i lost a part of me."well Blaine i have to go Finn will start to worry about me see you tomorrow." he leans in and pecks me on the lips.

Kurt's pov.

When i get home Burt and carol are leaving for a date so i am at home alone with Finn."hey Finn  what are you doing tonight" i am gonna go hang out with the guys puck is having a party". "OK i am going to go over to Rachel's house and have a sleep over tell my dad when he comes back." "OK Kurt will do". I leave to go over to Rachel's house for our weekly slumber party. "hey rach i am here" no response " I brought cookie dough and ice cream."  as soon as i said that Rachel,Mercedes and Tina all rush down stairs. "hey white boy"says Mercedes " lets go upstairs so you can spill every thing" says Rachel "so Kurt do you like the new kid"-R "who Blaine yhea we are really good friends" well more than Friends but they don't need to know this."really because whenever Blaine walks in to the room you drool like a puppy"-T. "yes I  only like him as a friend nothing more nothing less besides he is uhh strait" "really do you think he will go out with me to make Finn jealous"-R "no rach he is taken" "by who"-R  "uhh Barbra Granger?" the only thing i could think of was Rachel's idol and the harry potter series.I am a major HP geek but i would never tell any one this ."i would love Blaine's girlfriend"-M.Oh shit what have i gotten myself into.

Note-yay i have finally updated comment vote and rate.(ps.i know Cory has passed but Finn is going to stay in my story if you don't like it don't read it sorry)