꒰ ten months ♡ ꒱

꒰ HAPPY TEN MONTHS, PRINCESS! ꒱

HAPPY TEN MONTHS, PRINCESS!

taeyeon is the loml. she is the most beautiful woman to walk this earth and I don't know what i would've done without her. having her as my wife, i don't think if i could be any luckier than that. ♥

baby, you're the most perfect and understanding wife. what did i do to deserve you?

I'm so happy i married you. If it was someone else, they would've left me in a week of me not being here. but you? baby, you proved to me that true love still exists in this world and it starts with you. you don't know how grateful i am to have someone as perfect as you.

soon we will be a complete family. you, me, and our little one. i can't believe we've made it this far! but I'm glad we did. and i don't ever want to leave you, sweetie.

I'm not that good of a husband but you've always thought the opposite. why are you so precious? it's like with every second that passes i feel myself falling even more in love with you - not that i ever loved you any less, but still.

this baby will bring a lot of good luck with itself. whether it's a boy or a girl, I'm going to cherish them and make them grow up to be like their mother.

I love you so much, princess. as much as i want to say it everyday, something just seems to happen that holds me back from doing so. a feeling that these words aren't enough to prove my love for you - which they really aren't btw unless you prove it by showing it.

but please, taeyeon. don't ever leave me. I don't think if I'm going to be able to survive without you😔♥

- your baekhyun. ♥