Part 3

The next day Sonic's siblings and friends arrive and saw that Sally's friend found her. Sally introduced her friends to Sonic's family and told them that her friends are also going to help too and they were happy and started to train. During the full moon everyone was ready to defeat the Destruction once and for all. When they arrive to their hide out, Fiona saw Sally as a weremunk and thought that she has joined to the dark side, but when she saw Sonic as werehog, she notice that her plan of turning the princess into evil didn't work because a long time ago, she was hoping that Sonic would turn evil when he gets bitten by the werewolf, but he learned to control his temper as a werehog form and because his heart is always on the good side he never turned evil, and when Fiona notice that her plan failed she thought that Sally should turn evil too because since she is royalty.

Fiona: Well Destructix it seems that the two werewolves are coming back. Attack them all, and make sure that none of them succeed.
Destructix: Yes, mam!

So Fiona and her team went out to attack Sonic, Sally and their team, but lost the fight because Sonic, Sally, and their team were stronger than they are. King Max came with his guard and arrested Fiona and her gang. Sally was afraid that her father wouldn't love her anymore because of her new form but King Max went and hug her telling her how he missed her.

King Max: (Crying) Oh my little girl, I thought that something terrible has happen to you. I'm so happy to see you again.
Sally: You are?
King Max: Of course sweetie, just because you have a new form, doesn't mean I can't stop loving you. My family is more important than gold.
Sally: (Hugs her father.) I know that now, Dad, and there's someone I want you to meet. (Holds Sonic's hand.) Daddy, this is Sonic, my new boyfriend.
Sonic: It's really good to meet you, your majesty.
King Max: It's really good to meet you too, Sonic. Sally, what happen to King Khan?
Sally: He broke up with me because of my new form.
King Max: I'm really sorry that the king broke up with you, I should have known that he doesn't see the real beauty in everything, but I'm glad that you found true love, while you were away, and I'll except Sonic to marry you in the future, my daughter.
Sally: Really! Thank you, Daddy! (Hugs her father.)
King Max: (Hugs Sally) Your welcome. Sonic is there anything, I can do to show how appreciated I am for you taking good care of my daughter in the wilderness?
Sonic: Well, there is one thing. Me and my family left our home because everyone think of us as freaks and monster. Can we stay in your kingdom?
King Max: Of course, and in my kingdom no one will think of you and your family a monster. From now on, we will think of you as heroes.
Sonic: Really, thank you your majesty!
King Max: Your welcome, my boy.

Queen Alicia and Prince Elias Acorn then came and were so happy to see Sally again that they embrace her with a hug, and appreciated Sonic and his family and friends for taking good care of Sally in the woods. King Ken heard that Sally return home and went to apologize to her for breaking up with her and ask her to marry him.

King Ken: Sally, oh its really good to see you again.
Sally: Ken, what are you doing here?
King Ken: I cam to ask you for your forgiveness, and asking you to marry me.
Sally: Ken, our relationship is over, and I will not marry you, because you only care about how I look like on the outside, then what I looks like on the inside. Sonic is my new boyfriend, because he loves me for who I am, and my father accepted him to marry me in the future.
King Ken: I will kill you monster, for stealing my future wife! ( About to hurt Sonic.)
King Max: (Stops Ken) King Ken, I order you to leave Mobotropolis, and to never return!

King Ken got upset and left Mobotropolis for good. King Max order a celebration for the return of Princess Sally and the defeat of the Destruction. Sonic ask King Max for Sally's hand in marriage and he accept it. Six months later Sonic and Sally got married, and Sonic was crown the new prince of Mobotropolis and they have two kids of their own. One is a male hedgehog at day and a werehog at night and the other a female chipmunk at day and a weremunk at night. Shadow and Amy became couples, and got married and had a daughter of their own, named Maria. During night time, Sonic and Sally always make sure that their home is safe, and no matter what challenges they go, they will always be together.

Sonic and Sally: (Stare at the full moon together.) (Hold each other tightly.) (Look each others eyes.)
Sally: I love you, Sonic.
Sonic: I love you too, Sal.
Sonic and Sally: (Kiss)