Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

I woke up really late for a Monday. The clock on my desk read 13:36.

It was my eighteenth birthday yesterday, so I was out with some of my friends to a party. My head pounded at the memories of last night.

I trudged down the stairs and poured a cup of coffee. I sit on the couch and take the newspaper out from under the coffee table.

I'm gonna need a job. My last job ended last week and what i had left was drank away in last night's party.

I searched through the back pages of the newspaper looking for a job. I came across one in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Woah Woah wait! Freddys?

I thought that place was closed!

I quickly dialed the number and was greeted by a nervous voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm wondering if I could take the waitressing job at Freddys?"

"Sorry to say it, but the waitressing jobs are taken. However, we do have a nightshift job as a guard for the premises."

"What are the times for it?" As I said, I'm stuck for money, so everything's an option.

"You'll need to be here at 11 pm, but you shift is 12-6"

"Perfect! When can I start?"

"Tonight if that suits."

"I'll be there!"

I hung up and checked the time. 14:03

I decided to spend the rest of the day passing time on my computer until I had to work.