Chapter~ 3 New Animatronics

Foxy's p.o.v- I'm here sitting in my cove messing around  with my gold, I learned it wasn't real, but its real to me and thats what matters, I am making shapes, I start thinking of some how making friends, I get two small exo-skellaotons that we had and some suits, a white wolf and a brown wolf. Than I get the tools needed than get to work since I know how to create animatronics.

 ........

 I finish making the white ones, Artic eyes red and the brown ones, Ivy eyes brown. I flick them on and they sit for a second before they start glitching like..... souls are taking over them, Artic eyes turn blue and Ivy's eyes turn green, I hide for a sceond before they all of the sudden look scared and Artic tries to look tough while Ivy hides behind him, I come out. "Uuumm... Hi my names Foxy, I made the animatronics your in, my old name was Jason, your names were going to be Artic and Ivy your now animatronics." I say calmly trying to calm them. "Well than we will be called Artic and Ivy, But my names Adrien and this is Kat, please tell us you won't hurt us." Artic tried to say calmly but there was hear. "Don't worry I won't, I just wanted some others here with me, I want to be your two friends." I say hopeful and smiling, then they both jump up and hug me, making my smile widen. "I like the name Ivy, I always liked nature!" Ivy says cheerfully. "Oh yey 'Artic' is my twin." She finished making me smile, I hear some other metal paws walk in, they both hide behind me. "Hey Foxy, I heard noises in here you alright?" I hear Bonnie say as he walks in. "Calm down, lad i'm fine." I say then look at the two wispering. "He won't hurt ye', hes a friend o' mine." They nod than step out into the light making Bonnie freeze

 "Woah, who are they Foxy?" Bonnie said looking at them. "I made two animatronics and their souls went into it, lad, so their going by Artic and Ivy." I say calmly as they both wave at him, he waved back. "Well you two, i'm Bonnie, you know Foxy, There is also Chica and Freddy, they won't do no harm either." Bonnie said as they nodded looking more happy, so I speak up. "How would you two like some pizza?" They both smile and nod practically jumping, I chuckle and lift them up making Bonnie smirk and walk out, huh wonder what thats about. I take them to the kitchen somehow passing Chica and Freddy, I didn't want to be around them.

 Bonnie's p.o.v- I go into the bathroom and when I walk in I see Freddy and Chica making out again, I clear m voice making them snap their heads looking at me. "Foxy made some animatronics and some souls took the over, so thier all in the kitchen." I say casual as they look at me shocked. "Why the hell would he do that?" Freddy says angered. "Most likely because we all have things to do, you two love kissing so Foxy likes to avoid watching it, so he stays in his cove, I like to stay in the security room, he doesn't so he made two so don't be pissed you moronic bear." I snap knowing he'd do something bad, I make him feel some fear since i'm usually calm. "Fine, so what are the twos name?" Feddy says ashamed, most likely by his anger. "Artic and Ivy, they are little, and I think brother and sister." I say as Chica looks happy. "Oh, hmm thats soo COOL, i'm going to go say hi, bye, see you two later." Chica said waling out.

"So Bonnie, do you think they could perform and the manager could get rid of Foxy." Freddy says. "They can't perform and if they did, the manager always wanted to fix Foxy, so he would have them be along side them, Foxy would get fixed." I say growling since he sayed he could get replaced. "You know what I mean and don't you dare say I said I would like Foxy replaced." Freddy said regretting his choice of words. "You just said you would." I said. "I never want Foxy replaced, hes my friend..." He said looking guilty so I laid off and nodded.

 Chica's p.o.v-  I leave them to talk and I head to the kitchen, when I get there I see two tiny animatronis throwing cheese around while Foxy tries to make a pizze, he sees me and smiles mouthing 'help me', I chuckle as the two little ones look at me and smile pulling me in there pile of flour. "Why do you have snow here, nevermind, I love snow." The white wolf said jumping in as the brown one taps me." Hi and Ivy and don't correct my brother, he LOVES snow." Ivy said wispering the middle part, I chuckle than start helping Foxy as the other two jump around in it.

........

 We make three pizzas and clean up, which Artic hated. We all go into the party room as Bonnie and Freddy walk in for some, Foxy, I could tell wanted to leave, but had to stay for Ivy and Artic, we all sit down as we all get to know Ivy and Artic, they tell us their real names and that their twins, they refused to tell how they died though. When it was five, Foxy, Ivy,and Artic all went back, Foxy almost beat Freddy down, since Freddy tried to convince them to stay on stage and perform, Artic and Ivy both thought about it, but went with Foxy who is kind of like there dad, I chuckle since I still love Foxy, but I don't want to leave Freddy. We all stand on stage as Children walk in.