Chapter 10

"I need air." I said quickly walking out the bathroom and walking through the crowd, trying to find the backyard. I walked out and seen the "famous" backyard. Where I watched there lives as they played ball or painted or whatever they did. It was so  crazy to see it here. In person. I sat down on the couch they had and just watched the stars. Replaying the whole scene in my head that I just had with nick and it made me laugh.

"I'm so dumb." I laughed to myself.

"I knew you were crazy." Brandon said walking towards me with his cup in his hand.

"Hah! I'm not. Just thinking of something." I said laughing.

"Nah Nah. You crazy." He chuckled as he set next to me.

"Just something I wish I had the guts to do shit." I said playing with the strap from my shirt.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Just stuff." I said not wanting to tell him the whole story.

"Well. I know growing up, I always held myself back from things and looking back...I wish I did them because I want to know what would of happened, you know. You gotta take risks sometimes. That's what makes life fun." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Your right." I said biting my tongue. After hearing what brandon said to me. I had a wave of passion go through me.

"YOUR RIGHT' THANKS b!" I smiled as I jumped up and ran inside. I looked everywhere for nick. The living room, the kitchen, outside. I then ran up the stairs and To his room.

"Hey, Betaneya! Look I'm kinda a di-" He said laying on his bed, on his phone but I quickly Cut him off by jumping onto his lap and wrapped my hands
Around his shoulders, Smashing my lips to his. I could feel the shock in him and it took him a minute but he slowly tightened his hands around my waist and deepened the kiss. I didn't want it to end.

"So did you really hear me moan your name?" I laughed as I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah." He laughed.

"Oh my god!" I laughed in embarrassment as I covered my face.

"It's okay, cause now...you can moan my name for real this time." He said grabbing me and rolling over so I was now under neath him.

"HAHAH NOOO!" I giggled. We laughed as he was on top of me holding himself with his Arms on each side.

•••
Next Morning
I woke up in my clothes from last night. I opened my eyes to be faced with a wall. I then turned my head and seen nick sound asleep. He's so cute. I slowly got up from the bed, hoping to not wake him up. I managed to get off the bed without waking him. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I was making my way to the door but got stopped by Edwin.

"Hm. The walk of shame." He said slurping on his milk.

"No no no no. It's not the walk of shame. I just slept over okay." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Mmmh. *couch* slut." He joked.

"Edwin!" I laughed as I swung at him , playfully.

"Bye." I said walking out the front door. I didn't want to leave nick without saying goodbye but I needed to shower. I get gross. I can't believe I slept in jeans. Ew. I finally made it home and realized Monique wasn't even home. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. I didn't wanna put on makeup to so I just through on some sweats and a long sleeve.

Outfit