Meowww!

"Meow" as Berra begs me for the damn soggy food for her punishment so i decided to give her the food, but she is not coming to the groccery store if she eats it....... She didnt and I was fine with Berra and Braun going with me but the problem is that Berra will force me to buy everthing in the groccery store and then will just decline all the stuff except for cat food and fish, thats why im warning you to not bring a cat to a groccery store if there is fish inside the store. Thats why animals are banned being inside the stores but i dont care if i bring mines ( because i pay the money haha [cough] ha... -_- nevermind....) and that was when Berra became so quiet like we are in a cemetry but we ain't in a cemetry and she acts like we are [ does make sense? please tell] anyways Berra was looking at me like I am a damn dog but instead she was looking at Braun and I think she just fell in love with him but decided not to tell her that and just bought dog food, and I finally found the guts to say this to Berra but didn't tell because Braun is a bulldog, and if he hears this, I'm dead but it was not that, I was distracted by the Tekka 7 tournament which was my favorite game since it had ever exist but it said, ONLY FOR KIDS AND NOT FOR ADULTS , and I was like......... Boi look at your pets, and I did and there were gone when i turned around i saw them and they was kissing.......

yes that is what I saw and beileve me I swear I would've been in the Tekka tournament or mabye I could've put them back home but they were sweet so I let them do there thing and then we were in the car and both Braun and Berra was sleeping together which felt sweet so I carried them home and I put Berra and Braun back to sleep in noon but remember they are  young [ like 10 or 11 ] and still they do that, so I secretly waked up Braun and gave him treats then I would pretend that I hadn't touched the food but Berra was just right there..... on the door frame looking at Braun and me and I know we are in big trouble so I just ignored Berra and she was smart so she started ripping the couch and pillows with her secret claws without me noticing and when I just did a quick nap, I knew she would tear the couch and pillows so I called her and she came with a frown and I said look at the mess and she pointed at Braun and "Meow" to act like she is innocent but when I got serious I wished that I didn't because she litterally told me with her paw to follow her and I did and she told to sit and she also know how to sit and I was like 'k' and she actually tried speaking but couldn't so she wrote 2 sentences " So, The dog said that you have ben feeding him very well ' and that was when I gave up and got the soggy food and gave it to her, at the same time I gave treats to Braun and they all ran to me and hugged me, actually I changed my mind and I love Berra and Braun.

TO BE CONTINUED