Chapter Ten:

A Small shift

Liz was getting nervous. The way Dave flew outta there lord knows what he was gonna do. It was obvious they way Max behaved really pisses him off. He told her he wouldn't do anything dumb, but that didn't mean he wouldn't. She did not want him to go to jail.

Finally he walked in looking completely normal. It took everything in her not to yell or smack the hell outta him. It night time now and he left mid day. That was too long to just be "blowing off steam".

"David," she said calmly. "It's been seven hours. Where have you been?"

"Don't worry. I told you I wouldn't do anything stupid."

"That don't mean you didn't."

"Just trust me okay?"

"Yeah okay." She did trust him. He always kept it a band with her so why wouldn't he now. Of course he didn't tell her everything, but she respected his privacy just as he sometimes respected hers. Even though he could be a little pushy.

"Let's just go lay down."

He grabbed her by the hand and led her to her room. Any other girl would've told his ass to sleep on the couch, but she realized following his lead was so much better.

He closed the door behind them and removed his jewelry sitting it on her dresser. Then he immediately ripped off his shirt. His body was immaculate! Tatted all over his muscular chest and arms. Some scattered on his abs. She knew he was a big man, but this was something else entirely. And then the nigga stripped out his shoes and pants. So now he was standing in the middle of her room with nothing but boxers and socks. She knew she was staring hard but didn't care one bit.

"Off." He said patting her leg.

He obviously wanted her to take her pants off and she happily obliged. Sliding then down her legs she watched him admire every movement. She was already turned on from seeing him now she was turned on from him seeing her. That look in his eyes was dangerous and she waited to see what he would do next. When he turned to flick the light switch she could see him rising beneath his boxers. Her mouth watered at the thought of what that could do.

He laid her down on the bed then cuddled behind her so they were spooning. She could feel him pressed against her and almost moaned out loud. And when he kissed the back of her neck...? She fucking melted.

"Goodnight mamas." He said.

Goodnight? The fuck he mean goodnight? So he just wanted to lay here half naked and go to sleep? Like his dick wasn't on swole and her shit wasn't on wet wet? Bullshit.

So instead she wiggled a little pretending to get comfortable, but obviously trying to get his attention. There was a need coursing through her having him so close like this. She was begging him like dog to satiate it. A deep grunt was all he gave so she tried again.

"No." He said.

"David..." she sounded like a whiny baby, but dammit who cared!

"Uh uh. Go to sleep."

"But - "

"Sleep, Melissa."