- pathetic -

- angst
- sad story
- self harm
- kinda crack fic

mc is thinks lowly if herself.

the way she lies about herself just to make friends.

the way she tells everyone off her designer clothes when she just borrowed them from her cousins.

she's just a poor lonely girl who got no ine to support her.

she lives in her aunty's house and was treated as someone like a maid when they actually promised not to before her mom leaves her to go abroad.

"Im very pathetic" she rethinks everything about life. the way she cant show anyone her true self. the way she doesn't even have true friends. the way she looks. talentless. and got nobody else to lean on someone when she's going through tough times. everything. everything about her just makes her so pathetic.

she punches herself

she grabbed her own hair

as river of tears flows through her not so good looking face

she cries

and that made her think that shes more pathetic than ever

all i could do is to cry

i wanna die

she thinks of that every single day

theres definitely no day without her doubting her existence

she always thinks of people going through harder times than her, she thought of people who wanna live and yet she would just die with ending her own life?

she tought.

suicide, i wanna do it. but with these thoughts.. i cant.

and there she prayed

she kneeled

at the very edge of the rooftop

as she looked up against the azure blue sky

asking for the skies

for her time to be near.

"Hey" she heard a low voice.

she wiped her tears before turning to the person behind her

"Its gonna rain today, i dont think its a very good idea to jump off the rails. It will be very messy with your blood streaning down the sewers. Yikes." He laughs before turning his back going inside the school.

You raise your brows

Its definitely not gonna rain today... The weathers too good..

Oh god i take it back, my crush just talked to me right there. But does it really have to be right at the moment im being dramatic over my life UGH. ANYWAYS,, i take it back... atleast give me 2 years so i can marry him off.

you lowly laugh thinking to yourself,,

You're being pathetic once again, thinking someone you like, likes you back,, even though they dont. Because you know yourself that THE taehyung would never but still you insist on making him fall even tho you do know that it wont possibly happen.