Chapter 36

whole chapter is from third person's povenjoy. :)
also stream On: Kinetic Manifesto on youtube.

------------------------------------------

Hoseok, can we please talk? Taehyung followed the man who was trying to run from him. I don't think we have anything to talk about and this is my work, it'll be best if you go or I can call security. Hoseok said as he was watching the tables.

Okay. Taehyung sighed leaving the restaurant.

------------------------------------------

I told you to leave. Hoseok screamed watching taehyung stand shivering outside as he was going back home. Please, hoseok just this time. I know you hate me but I sincerely want to apologize to you. Taehyung begged grabbing his hand. There was a silence surrounding them.

Fine. He huffed. But not here, hoseok said as he looked over the coffee shop at the corner of the street. 

------------------------------------------

I have to go somewhere. Please be quick. Hoseok said with zero interest. 

After taking a deep breath Tae spoke. Hoseok, I'm sorry. It's not because I saw you again but I wanted to do this when I realized what I did but you resigned after that night. I'm ashamed of my behaviour. You were looking out for me. I was never a good boss. I cussed at you, made you work on sick leaves and that night I- head hanging down he shed tears of shame and guilt. You were my only true friend but I failed to cherish our friendship. I am sorry.

Hearing the words, memories started to rush hoseok's mind leaving his eyes wet. Do you know what hurts the most, taehyung? The times when you told me to help you escape, drink with you, help your boyfriend out when I was a manager and you treated me like your assistant. I did all the things when I was not obligated to because I cared and because you told me that I was your little brother and best friend. 
You changed over the time. You treated me like trash but when you needed help you acted like you never did anything wrong. Even when your grandpa never believed in you I was by your side but did you ever ask me, How I was? Did I eat or not? But yeah I was sure awarded for my loyalty and care with the slap, that you gave me. He was trying to control his emotions. But in the end, his tears betrayed him. 

Taehyung was mad at himself, even more, watching the happiest person he knows crying like that.

Hoseok-ah, you are right. I never asked you how you were feeling. Never told you how brilliant you were at work. I am the worst friend and hyung. My selfishness took away my only friend from me. I pushed you away that night. I regret it. He took his hand out to hold hoseok's. You don't have to forgive me for all the shit I have done. But please know, I always knew you cared for me and you'll always be my best friend. Someday if you find it in your heart maybe we can reconnect. I won't bother you again. I just wanted to apologize to you. He said sniffing. 

------------------------------------------

Hyung, you're back? Jin said eating the popcorn and looking at the clock, he quickly typed the name of a movie on Netflix. Come fast you're already late. 

Jin, I'm tired can we watch it some other day? Hoseok said looking for the water bottle in the fridge. But hyung you promi- Jin stopped in his track as he saw red puffy eyes. Hyung what happened to you? He asked with concern in his voice.

Gulping down the whole bottle of water hoseok spoke, taehyung stopped by to have a chat.

Oh. Jin turned around to walk back to the living room. There are a few bottles of soju in refrigerator hyung just bring them on your way here.

------------------------------------------

Did you forgive him? Jin asked in a low voice as he got a little drunk. No. Hoseok said taking a deep breath looking at Jin as he asked the same question for the tenth time. But he has changed. He was sincere with his words. I think he regrets what he did. He said as he took another sip.

Hyung, he is like that. Don't bel-ieve his w-ords. He motioned hoseok to come near. And he is an asshole. Jin laughed refilling his glass. I think that's enough alcohol for the night. Hoseok said taking away his glass. 

He helped Jin to get to his room. Let's be happy, we don't need anyone. Jin mumbled before falling asleep as he caressed his hair. I'm sorry. I should have protected your heart back then. If not for me, none of it would have happened. Forgive me. A tear fell from hoseok's eyes watching the innocent face of the man.

------------------------------------------

(3 years back...)

"Where do you think you are going?"

Jin turned around to see Seojun short of breath. Hyung... how did you? He looked at the man confused. I told you I was coming back. Were you going to look for me? Seojun asked with a smile on his face and taking step towards the man standing in front of him.

Hyung, I was- jin stuttered seeing the worry in the of elder. Jinnie I told you that you don't have to pretend in front of me. Seojun said lightly touching his chin to look into his eyes and without hesitation, he embraced him. Let's go back. Seojun stretched his arm for jin to hold.

I can't. Jin finally spoke. I put my house on sale.

I know. I'm talking about my house. Give me your suitcase and come with me. Seojun spoke holding his hand tight. At that moment, Jin didn't feel alone for the first time in his life.

------------------------------------------

Jinnie, first of all, I'm happy that you trust me enough to open up to me. But you didn't have to feel bad for me like that. C'mon, I'm your hyung. I thought you knew me better than that. I will never guilt trip you to like me back. Seojun said shaking his head as he listened to his best friend's story. |
And secondly, I will beat that asshole next time I see him for playing you like that. That night when he came looking for you I thought that he liked you but this is ridiculous. You should have told me how they were treating you.

Jin cried, even more, listening to his words. Hey, I didn't mean it like that, shit, Jin what I mean is I could have protected you. Seojun felt his heartbreaking watching his best friend cry like that.

But then Jin started to wipe his tears. It's okay hyung, I was a fool for falling in love.

No. Jin. Don't do it. I know you feel hurt but I don't want you to close yourself for another 15 years waiting for someone to get you open up. Never let the pain to shut you down like you did years back. Seojun said holding him tight.

What am I supposed to do hyung? When did I turn into a pathetic crying mess? Jin said sobbing.

Give yourself some time. Time heals the greatest wounds.

------------------------------------------

so i guess your question of "who was the person at station?" is answered. :)