Chapter 6

The three decided they should try hanging out at each other's houses, first was Ciel's which they found the most enjoyable.

Somehow, and I mean somehow, Alois got the three boys to dress up like girls and took pictures of them. "Not going to lie, we look hot." Twinning remarked while the Earl tried not to look, his face scrunched up in a look of cringe and disgust. Wearing a blue dress that brings out his eyes and is styled modestly with long sleeves and a long skirt that reaches his ankles.

His hair has been pinned back behind his ear on his left side by a dark blue butterfly clip.

Twinning is wearing a purple sun dress with very thin sleeves and the skirt reaching down to just below his knees with white panty hose. He slips on a short sleeved pettitcoat to cover up his under arms and give him more of a sweet heart look. His hair unstyled then combed straight.

It's Alois...who takes things to another level. Wearing a dark red rubber like cocktail dress that reaches his thighs, knee high stiletto like boots and dark red lipstick with hoop earrings the size of dimes.

"I feel...incredibly violated." Ciel commented as he looked away from the camera Alois was holding, Ciel was given a light blush and modest eyeshadow and lipstick. Just enough to bring out his natural beauty but not too much to make him look like Alois.

Twinning was all for the pictures, posing in various positions from bitchy to sweet that can make anyone turn their heads.

After some convincing, Twinning managed to get Ciel to do a few poses with him, doing a few "sisterly" poses with their hands clasped together and their faces leaned in close to each other with dreamy looks.

Then there were other poses, like Twinning and Alois blowing kisses at the camera or flipping it off. Ciel had his taken while sitting prim and proper on the couch, looking every bit respectable as any noble lady. The thin blush on his cheeks sold the picture completely.

"God help you two if these pictures get out." The young earl ground out as he looked away, letting his mouth drop into a pout.

That's when Alois got a very very bad idea and began taking pictures with his phone instead of the digital camera. Sending them to Claude's personal phone.

The first picture is a group selfie with Ciel looking away, William's arm around the bluenette's shoulders pulling him close while smiling at the camera with a simple smirk. Alois of course has decided to be a complete show off and fall back onto the two, mouth open, tongue out and winking while flipping off the camera.

Ciel thought it couldn't get any worse but he was so very wrong as was William for the other blonde was just getting started.

Alois had William take the phone while he did some semi explicit poses with the Earl.

First one is his hands on Ciel's hips from behind, pulling up the skirt just enough to make the boy blush.

Second one is Ciel perched on the arm rest of the couch with Alois standing between his legs. One hand on the boy's left thigh raising it up to the blonde's hip and the other hand gently lifting up the Earl's chin. Alois staring down with a look of hunger while Ciel is caught between fear and lust.

The poses with William weren't any better, mostly straddling and groping.

All in all they were sent to Claude who in turn showed them to his brother, both enjoying the impromptu photo shoot.

Sebastian's eyes were blown wide with want, his mouth parted slightly as he drank in the pictures of the blue haired boy.

"Claude, you can have James while I take his companion." He purred while biting on his finger.