ZERO

extended summary:

Dr. Forrest Darling is smart, sharp, and to the point. He's at the top of everyone's radar, a master of understanding character - and completely estranged from his own family. And after five years of practicing holistic medicine in some remote European mountain rage, he's ready to come back home.

It's just not as warm as he had thought.

Lucy Darling is a disillusioned college student, cynical about the holidays and unhappily returning to her small town for winter break. And when her father returns, red faced and begging for penance, she and her three siblings are even less amused and less excited about spending the month with the man who abandoned them for his practice.

But when their world collides with Casper Pienaar, an unusually optimistic cystic fibrosis patient desperate for a doctor, he’s intent on convincing Lucy that there’s a whole lot to love about the holiday season. And so alongside Casper, her uncouth and belligerent siblings, and an abnormal collection of her childhood companions, Lucy is pushed to make this the best Christmas of her life, even if her father’s there to ruin it.

❅ ❅ ❅

I'M DOIN IT. I'M DOIN A CHRISTMAS STORY!!! REjoICE!!!!

um ya so basically this is happening...even tho i suck at keeping a schedule for my books (and the other two ones i have now oops) this WILL be a priority and it's also gonna b short obvs but YAY CHRISTMAS R U EXCITED???