1.

Jungkook's POV

"Y-you're going to be fine got that?" I whispered to Jaehyun as I saw her eyes slowly close. "No, no hey open your eyes come on" I repeated three times as I gave her lifeless body to the medics. "Get in quickly, we need to get her to the hospital" a paramedic said as he gave her an oxygen mask and tried calming the blood from where she got shot.
We arrived at the hospital where I saw Jimin pacing around the entrance. "Fuck" he cursed under his breath as he saw me coming in as I followed the paramedics. I followed the doctor outside the operation room where he stopped me. "Please wait outside" he said before taking Jaehyun inside. I looked down to my hands which were covered in blood, and then at Jimin before breaking down. "It's my fault, I wasn't there for her" I cried as Jimin comforts me. "It's not your fault. You did everything, clean up okay?" He helped me up to the bathroom.

3 hours later

It's been three hours. Three hours of me pacing around outside the operation room. No updates about her, nothing. My legs were shaking weak as if I hadn't eaten for days. I look towards Jimin who has his head in his hands followed by his foot making a rhythm on the floor. My breathing fastens as I see a doctor coming out of the room. I hurried towards him causing Jimin to look up and also follow. "Operation went successful. We managed to get the bullet out safely however". "However??" I cut him off in panic. "We don't know when she will wake up" he says softly? "Thank you" I bow. "Can we see her?" Jimin asks and the doctor smiles before nodding and leading us towards her room.

I GOT TOO EXITED AND DECIDED TO..WRITE THE FIRST CHAPTER TODAY HEHE
I'm sorry that it's short y'all! I have a lot of homework to do oof