Chapter 18 penelope

A/N sorry it's late 😁 I've been so busy and tired today so here we go 💕😊

So Penelope has been staying with me and Nash for about a week Now but not only because of this whole thing with Cameron cheating on her but because she had a row with her parents and her mom kicked her out which is bad and Me and Nash both said we were gonna be here for her bit I think it's time to make up with her parents and go home.

I walked out to see Penelope sitting on the sofa with Nash (like srsly boyfriend stealing or what 😂)

"Nash could I talk to you for a moment please." I said smiling at Penelope.

"What's up babe?" Nash said stupidly.

"Imma ask Penelope to go home."

"Whut why you can't it's rude to kick her out here and plus we did say we would be here for her kee."

"Nash she needs to make up with her family sooner or later because she can't stay here forever c'mon you do it she seems to have took to you." I winked at Nash.

"DONT go there I'm with you." He said firmly.

"I was joking god." I laughed.

Me and Nash walked back to Penelope and we stood by the sofa where she was siting and starred at her.

"Oh hey guys." She said.

"Heyyyyyyy." I said acting though nothing was up until Nash ruined my plan.

"Keely needs to talk to you." He said running away but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"No we both do." I said.

"What's up?" She smiled.

"Look it's been great having you over but don't you think you need to go sort things out with your parents." I tried to say it in a positive way.

"Noo I won't!" She said looking away.

"Your gonna have to talk to them sooner or later anyway and pluss we gotta get everything ready for our baby Said Nash looking at her hopefully.

"A are you guys kicking me out?" Penelope said sadly.

"NO no corse not." Me and Nash both said together.

"Look we will come with you to talk to them if you like." I told her "right Nash?"

"Right."

"Really okay let's go!" Said Penelope she grabbed all her stuff and before we knew it we arrived at her house.

She knocked on the door and her mom answered.

"Penelope I've been worried sick!" Her mom said pulling her into her arms.

"Problem solved." Said Nash.

We said bye to Penelope and her mom thanked us for looking after her for a week then we went home.

When we got home I cooked dinner which was really nice, then me and Nash tidied up the apartment because Penelope was pretty messy.

20 minutes later
After everything was done it was 9:30pm so we got ready for bed then finally at 10pm went to bed,
As he does every night Nash told our baby how we love her and he can't wait to see her which I can't either it's so exciting! And then I lay by his side happily until we fell asleep.

A/n not a massive chapter but I'm pretty tired so I'll update tomorrow
Bye LUVS 💕💕😘😘