Danganronpa: Trigger happy havoc chapter 1: complete rewrite

Hopes peak highschool. A place I never thought I could get into even if I tried. They excepted one scholarship student, me. Makoto Naegi, I am not the Ultimate or SHSL anything but hopes peak reserved course will surely determine a good future.

My first step, a chill up my spine what happened? I black out. 7:58 AM. Hello? I look around, I see the Ultimate programmer Chihiro Fujisaki. Ultimate gambler Taeko Yasuhiro. Ultimate Hall monitor, Kiyotaka Ishimaru. I stand up dizzy. as soon as my vision clears up I see that there are more students. Over there on the left is mondo Ohwada.

to the right is kyoko Kirigiri and in front of chihiro is sayaka maizono. I think: ugh I hate her. Sayaka maizono Ultimate pop star or idol or whatever she is. I couldn't bother to pay attention when she bullied me throughout middle school. She was so popular and claimed she was my friend but secretly bullied me to the point I shut everyone out. I think hopes peak would be nice to escape from everything, taking a first step to hope, but no. I should've known she would be here. Not like auto tune is a talent.

Well whatever. I'm fine and as long as I stay away I'm good. She probably doesn't know I'm here. It is a strange room. The walls are like something you would see in an English mansion the windows are blocked of. This doesn't look like what hopes peak highschool looked like in the preview.

I hear a mic turn on. A strange voice, on that would sound almost as if it has been smoking five packs of cigarettes a day but also robotic and healthy. " all students please report to the gym now." The ultimate hall monitor ( Kiyotaka Ishimaru ) Says " you heard them to the gym NOW." We walk through the hall and I notice more students. About 16 or less.... no wait, (i count in my head 1....2) 15 then. Unless my counting is of but I try not to worry about it at the moment.

We see the gym doors. Everyone doesn't hesitate to walk in. We see a gym basically like any other gym. "Wupupupu" we hear a laugh ( a bear pops out of the gym stage ) "hello my ultimate despairs and welcome to hopes peak highschool." "Get comfy because this is where you will spend the rest of you lives"what?! This must be a joke nobody could so calmly say (your spending the res of your lives here) let alone a robot build a bear or whatever the heck this thing is tell us that.

The left side of the bear is white. And the other side is black. On the black side he has a red eye and a strange smile and on the other side he just look like a regular stuffed animal. Everyone is frozen in shock for a couple minutes until the bear breaks the silence. Not what you where expecting huh? Well I am Monokuma and I am your Principal...No head master. Ishimaru bows. "good morning Monokuma sir".

Leon Kuwata (Ultimate baseball )player steps out. "Hey guys chill maybe this is how they do things at hopes peak it's all cool." "Nope" Monokuma says assuringly. "The only way to get out is.... Drumroll please...... good old fashioned MURDER. I hear a collapse someone fainted. Beat, stab, suffocate, strangle and everything else!" My heart is pounding, is this some nightmare. Or is it a sick reality. It must be a dream. Am I in some kind of coma, that has to be it. No where else would I be in such a crazy dream. Neither getting into hopes peak has to be a dream. I turn around me to see who collapsed, Toko Fukawa has fallen on the floor.

Most are speechless, the other half of students are mumbling to their selfs. I might not be an expert on this sort of thing but, I know they are thinking the exact same thing. How could we all kill each other? It doesn't make sense. I will not, and I doubt anyone else will. All these hopeful and successful students arriving at hopes peak to find this out? Talents, abilities and skill couldn't just be destroyed like that.