5

We had been wandering around for about an hour before I stopped in front of a corner shop. I smiled and motioned for everyone to follow. Ron and the twins looked around, trying to find some interesting sweets though most of them were just chocolate in that shop. Hermione must've seen the twins eyeing up some beer though as she started scolding them while they discreetly mocked her, making me laugh.

A few minutes later, I payed for all my sweets and a bottle of Coke. Hermione followed shortly after with only a small bar of chocolate and a can of Diet Coke. Ron wandered out with an armful of sweets while the twins strolled out cheerfully with a bag full of different types of sweets and a few cans of pop. They seemed too happy with themselves so I gave them a suspicious look and they smiled. "Experiments." Was all they said. I shook my head but left it. The twins could do whatever as long as they don't hurt anyone. Not long after leaving the shop, we found ourselves sat in the park, Ron and Hermione sat on the swings, the twins were leaning against the frame whilst I was sat on the ground in front of them.

"So guys, what've I missed?" I smiled at them.

Ron answered, "Not much honestly mate. Snape's still a greasy git, Malfoy's still being annoying. Though a lot of people have been asking 'Mione and me where you are. Don't know what to tell 'em though. Just said you'd be away for a while."

I nodded. "Yeah, just carry on saying that for now, if you don't mind. So, anything new with anyone else?"

The twins smirked. "Well, we got some new products out in our shop." George started.

"Managed to trick dear old Hermione to eat some, didn't we?" Fred sent an innocent smile to her while she huffed and I laughed. I don't think I want to know what they gave her honestly though it could be hilarious.

"So, Harry, what's been happening here?" 'Mione asked.

I sighed. "Well, obviously, I'm in the foster system which is just great but I've got some friends in the home. You met Blossom already, she's already got me wrapped around her tiny, little fingers. Alex is another. He's a year younger than me but he's cool. I went to a new school yesterday. Managed to make some friends which I was surprised at. Most people at that school just know me 'cause I stood up to Dudley, got in his head when he tried to bully me again."

My friends looked at me shocked, "Dudley? Thought he went to that fancy school?" Ron pointed out.

"Yeah, he got kicked out for bullying. Got moved to my new school, of course. Just my luck, right?" I explained. "But he isn't going to bully me anymore, I dealt with it for too long before."

I heard a shout from behind me. "Harry!" Two voices shouted at once. When I stood up and turned to look, I was met with two identical figures. Jamie and Oliver. "We were hoping to wander into you, shortie," Once close enough, they both placed an arm on my shoulders, using me as an arm rest, making me glare playfully at them. "Gonna introduce us to your mates then?"

"Oliver, Jamie, this is Fred, George, Hermione and Ron. Guys, these are some of my new friends, Jamie and Oliver," I pointed everyone out correctly.

Instantly, the two sets of twins hit it off. They were stood there, telling each other stupid jokes and plotting pranks (strictly muggle pranks of course).

"Hey, Harry?" Oliver started.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"Wanna go into town? We can get some  proper food and wander 'round a bit more there. Show your mates a little more than we can here. It tends to be a better hang out spot," Jamie said to me.

I smiled and pulled out my phone, "I'll just have to call Emma, just tell her where I'm going first. Not allowed into town without permission." When I looked over at Ron and the twins, they were staring, shocked at my phone while Hermione was laughing.

Ron was staring at my phone and asked, "What is that?" I burst out laughing.

"It's a phone, Ronald. Honestly mate, you think you'd know that with a dad like yours," I managed to tease as he went bright red.

I quickly found Emma's contact and rang her, putting the phone on speaker so everyone could hear her answer. She picked up after a few rings. "Hey, Harry. What's up?"

"I was wondering if we were allowed out into town today? I have money for bus fair and everything already. We just wanted to know if it was okay," I told her hoping she would say yes.

She took a few seconds to respond but eventually answered with, "I suppose you could as long as you have everything you need, like your meds and enough money to pay for everything you get as well as a bus ticket. Just be back for... I dunno, like 5:30? 6 at the latest. I think that's fair. You have things to do tomorrow."

"Thank you, Emma! Don't worry, I have enough for everything and I'll get back before 6. Bye!" I got a simple 'bye, stay safe' in return and then hung up.

A/N hey guys, sorry it's been so long since the last update but here you go, I hope you enjoy it :)

Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~