Chapter 2

Y/N POV:
Today is the day of the concert and I can't wait to actually see the boys in person!!!

I wore :

Amy wore :

Amy wore :

 ——————————————————————————-Time skip to the venue : We were finally at the venue and the boys were coming out any second

Time skip to the venue :

We were finally at the venue and the boys were coming out any second.
The lights went off and they came out.

Throughout the show Tom kept on looking at you but you didn't think anything of it until the security guard came to you and asked you to follow him backstage which you did not expect to happen. Amy told you that she would wait for you in the car as her mum was taking you home and you were staying at Amy's that night so you didn't have to get home really late.

He took you yo a room and told you to go inside and when you did the Chapter 13 were sat there looking at you. But why did they want you to come backstage ?

Toms POV :
When I was performing I just couldn't take my eyes off this girl she was so beautiful !!
I couldn't leave without knowing her name so I asked our security wizard if he could go and get her and bring her backstage.

When she walked through the door I couldn't believe how much prettier she looked up close and she didn't wear much makeup which I like.

I guess I must have sat there staring at her because the boys had to tell me to go and say hi to her which was quite embarrassing but she just giggled but her laugh was the cutest thing ever. I really want to get to know her more because so far she was a really lovely girl.

Now I just need to ask her for her number...

Y/N POV:
When I went into the room the boys came and said hi but to just sat there staring at me so the boys had to tell him to come over and say hi, but I'm not going to lie it was pretty cute so I just let out a little giggle which made him laugh. I want to get to know him and the boys more they were so sweet .

Toms POV:
"What's your name" I asked.
"Y/n" It was honestly such a beautiful name
"Could I by any chance get your number ?" I asked her
"Yeah sure" she replied

Y/n POV:
While me and Tom were exchanging phone numbers and instagrams I could see the boys smirking at to but I just ignored them.
I had to go home so I told Tom that I would text him when I got home then said goodbye to the boys.
Did I really just get Tom Abisgolds number ?!!

When I got to the car I immediately told Amy everything and she was so exited. She likes Noah so she didn't really care about me having  Toms number.
When I got back to Amy's I texted Tom. I was staying at Amy's because it was late.

Y/n - hi Tom it's y

x
                                Delivered ✔✔

____________________________________
A/n
Sorry for not updating I've been bust but I will be posting more now and I will try and make the chapters longer as the first one was quite short and if you have any requests on what could happen later on in the story please feel free to leave them in the comments and I will write a chapter including your idea.
I didn't expect to get any reads at all so thankyou to anyone who has read this story.
I hope you enjoyed

Kisses x