PLOT TWIST

Hey everyone! I've got some exciting news to share, and I hope it brings an extra splash of joy to your day.

Here it goes:

Theron is getting published!

A heartfelt thank you goes to each and everyone of you for making this possible!

Join me on this rollercoaster of emotions as Theron takes its place in the literary spotlight. Writing is my passion, and I'm absolutely thrilled to have such an incredible community to share it with.

Mark your calendars for the big day: Theron is set to hit the shelves on March 22, 2024 EST.

Now, a quick heads up for my fellow Wattpad enthusiasts. Due to some copyright-related housekeeping, I'll need to remove some of the chapters from the platform before the book's release.

Another thing: You can be part of the creative magic by entering the book cover contest for Theron. Design the cover you've always imagined for this story and submit it for a chance to have your name immortalized on the book!

Here are the details you need to know before diving in:

• Email your entry to my launch agent, Nash, at ftwagent@gmail.com by March 9, 2024.

• If your cover is selected, you'll receive credit right on the back of the physical cover. This could be a fantastic addition to your portfolio, and who knows, it might open doors to future artistic endeavors with other writers and esteemed publishers.

• If your cover wins, you'll need to complete a form to grant us permission to use your design.

• Please avoid using copyrighted images; opt for royalty-free options instead.

Here are some specs to help you craft your masterpiece:

• High resolution in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format for the ebook & paperback versions of the book.

• 5.5 in x 8.5 in dimensions and 300 DPI (pixels per inch).

• Include the book title "Theron" and the author's name " Lyssa Ari Quinn "

A few pro tips:

• Ensure your cover looks captivating even in Amazon thumbnail size; entice potential readers to click!

• Make the text legible and choose a maximum of two fonts for a clean and appealing design.

By the way, joining the cover contest is entirely optional. I wanted to give you all the chance to be part of this exciting book launch because you've been instrumental in getting me here. I can't express my gratitude enough!

Stay tuned for more updates, and I'll catch you in the next post!