Chapter 1

Ashley's POV:

OMG I screamed inside my head R5 is having a concert in Colorado and just my luck I'm moving there right next to these rich people a week before the concert, and I already bought the tickets and meet and greet passes! IM SO EXCITED. Anyways back to packing

I am officially moved into my new house. Anyways time for bed.

A week later-------

YAY YAY YAY TIME FOR THE R5 CONCERT!!!!

" let's go" I screamed to my parents who were dropping me off at the concert.

After we arrived----------

OMG I GET TO MEET R5!!!!! That's was all I could think about.

After the awesome concert it was time for the meet and greet!!!

It was finally my turn in line, I walked up and first in line was Riker "hey" he said "hi" was all I said in response. Then after all the boys it was finally Rydel's turn. "Hey girl" she said. " hey Rydel " I said " here's my phone number, can I have yours so if I ever want to hang out we can?" She asked " YES!" I said in response.

After switching numbers I walked off as excited as ever if actually going to hang out with Rydel!!! And get this she invited me to hang out on Friday and today's Thursday, OMG I HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR IM GOING TO R5'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rydel's POV:

I had asked Ashley the girl from the concert to come over and hopefully we can be friends!!

I had invited her because I saw the way The boys were looking at her.

" Ross, Rocky, Riker, Ratliff, Ryland" I yelled.

They all scurried down the stairs
"Yeah " they all asked

You know that Ashley girl from the concert, well she's coming over today!" I said excitedly.

ASHLEY'S POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP, my alarm clock goes. "Ughhhh" I yelled getting up. "YAY" I screamed once I realized I was going to Rydel's house today!!

I got to get ready I screamed and jumped into the shower and got dressed. I dressed in a neon yellow short dress with some sandals, since it was summer.

When we got their i walked upt o the door and knocked. Their house is huge! When the door opened it reviled ROCKY FROM R5!!!!

"Hi" I managed to get out " Rydel invited me" I said " oh you must be Ashley " he said. "Come in" he remarked.

"Oh,ok" I said stuttering a little bit. I walked in and may I say their house is way bigger than it looks.

"Oh, hey Ashley" Rydel says happily "hey Rydel " i said " " ready to got to the mall she asked" "yup" is said in return.

We got out and walked over to her car CHUBS. I sat shotgun.

When we got to the mall we went in and bought loads of crap.

When we got home she asked before we even got out of the car if I wanted to stay the night and I said sure.

We walked inside and found the boys + Ratliff playing the Xbox. So we watched them until Ryland screamed "truth or dare time!"

We all sat in a circle and spinners te coke bottle.

Rydel went first and it landed on.... Riker. "Riker truth or dare " she asked " truth" he answered " ok um, is it true you have a crush on a girl" "yes" he answered

Then he spun and it landed on me of course. " Ashley truth or dare" dare" i say regretting it already. " ok I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with ROSS"

Oh no 7 minutes in heaven in a closet with Ross Lynch

"Oh oo kk " I stuttered and got up and walked into the closet with Ross trailing behind.

Ross POV:

Yes I get to do 7 minutes in heaven with Ashley! We got up and walked to the closet, the truth is ever since the concert I've had a crush on her.

Once we got in the dark closet I spilt my feelings " Ashley I have a crush on you ever since the concert when I saw you" she just stood their shocked.

Before I knew it she and I was leaning in and when my lips touched hers I felt sparks

After that kiss she looked up and said " I've always had a crush on the Ross Lynch"

" Ashley Jones, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend" I asked " Ross Shor Lynch, I would love to be your girlfriend. She said YES!

" 7 minutes are up" I hear Riker say clearly annoyed.

" Ok ok" I said and said "I'm tired I'm going to sleep"

Night everyone said

I walked up to Ashley and said " night babe"

"Wait babe" everyone says

"Yes me and Ashley are now dating"

Riker ran up the stairs and slammed his door.

I ran up after him and asked " dude what's your problem"

"I like Ashley she the one I have a crush on "

"Oh " was all I could say before he kicked me out.

Ashley's POV:

I KISSED ROSS LYNCH!!!! IM DATING ROSS SHOR LYNCH!!!!!