Soulmates (intense smut warning)

It was a summer day. Luckily it wasnt too hot. Jirou had been lying in bed when she got a text from Uraraka asking if she had wanted to come to the girls sleepover. It had only been about 1 month off of school for summer break. They usually got 1 and a half months of summer break but this time they got 2 and a half. No one quite knew why yet. Jirou picked up her phone and replied like she did to any invitation she got "sure, what time?" ... Aperantly  they were all meeting up at Mina's house. Jirou remembered Yoamomo talk about going to the beach with the girls. She wondered if they would do that. Nowadays, just thinking of Yaomomo gave her more than butterflies. Wow. Just wow. She couldnt even believe she used to think she only had a faint crush. This was even more than a crush. That doesnt mean its not pointless. God she didnt even know if Yaomomo was gay. Even if she was bi, she probably has a crush on Todoroki anyway right? She thought to herself. Now she was just acting childish. She sighed in disappointment of how much of a mess she was. A big large lesbian mess. She really didnt care anymore. She got up and started to head to Mina's house. Her mom and dad had been out of town for this summer camp they were running, so she didnt have to worry about them texting her every two minutes asking if she was alright. Her and Mina lived very close to eachother as she moved a couple of weeks ago. Still in the same neighborhood just a closer house. It didnt take Jirou long to get there. Of course, when she saw the door open, the first sight she saw was Yaomomo. Her beautiful eyes, her silky tank top with a butterfly on it, and her astonishing signature ponytail. This was only normal for Jirou. She saw Yaomomo almost everyday. She texted her even more. Of course she did. After all, they were best friends. Yaomomo greeted her with a small hug then let her inside. After Jirou sat her sleeping bag down in the living room, they waited for Toru and Froppy to arive. The rest of the day was pretty fun. They played truth pr dare, got bubble tea, talked, did skincare, and watched Netflix. They even went to the mall. Throughout the whole day Jirou had only gotten about a hundred gay panics. The actual life changing thing was when they went to bed around 12 pm. She would never forget that moment. June 12th, 11:56 pm. As it said on the clock. They had all gotten into their sleeping bags. Jirou was unsurprisingly, next to Momo. They decided to chat a little and then they had gotten onto the topic of crushes. Oh no. Momo wouldnt stop bugging Jirou about her crush. She kept on begging and begging. And then she finally said something new, "if you tell me your crush, I'll tell you mine!" Said Yaomomo. Jirou felt her heart skip a beat. Yea, it was gonna be hard to confess, but she really wanted to know Yaomomo's crush. "Finee" she said. "Ok, ill tell you my crush" said Yaomomo. 'This was it. This was what she had been waiting for. Its todoroki. I know it is. Just say it already.' Jirou thought to herself. "Its you Jirou." Said Yaomomo. The girl she had been obsessing on for the past year had a crush on her. Kyoka couldnt believe it. She rubbed her ears to make sure she wasnt hearing things. "... I- im really sorry if you think its gross or dont want to be my friend anymore, I totally understan—"
   Jirou cut her off by slamming her lips into Yaomomo's. It felt like a dream come true. They kissed in what seamed like forever. They kissed for all the time they had been waiting to but were too shy to confess. It felt like it was never going to end until they started undressing eachother. Momo started to pin Jirou down and started sucking. She was sucking on her chest. Jirou's heart started beating dangerously fast as Momo started giving her hickeys. Jirou gave a few to Momo too on the neck. Then Momo started sucking on Jirou's tits. "Y- YAOMOMO- *moans*" Jirou moaned quietly but it was slowly getting louder. "KEeP~ KEEP GOING AA~~" Then Momo started playing with Jirou's slit. It didnt take long before she licked then stuck her finger in. Jiou moaned loud this time "F-FuCK~ MOMO~" it was somewhat hard to make out what she was saying. Momo curled her fingers while Jirou yelled and moaned. She was practically loosing her mind now. Soon enough Jirou noticed Momo's boobs pressing against her face that was dark red by now. She slowly started sucking as Momo was now sticking her tounge into Jirou's vagina. The moans and yells just got more and more intense.  "M-MORE~" "FASTER- AAA~~" yelled Jirou. Momo just had lots of moans. Jirou started sucking on one of Momo's breasts. Soon enough she also stuck her finger in Momo's vagina. She then stuck another one in while still sucking her soft nipples. They were like silk. And they had a sweet taste. Momo was moaning so loud they were scared that they would wake the others up. Momo's tounge was moving back and fourth fastly in Jirous vagina "YAOMOMO~ FASTERr~~" "I- IM GONNA — I~~" "AAAA~~" "IM" "CUM~~~~" "AAA" yelled Jirou. "Well your not quiet" teased Momo. Momo had cum all over her finger. She licked it off and then went back to Jirou's breasts. She squished then and rolled her nipples. She had been playing wih Jirou's body for hours now. So had Jirou. They eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Tbc...