Chapter 3

Yo! I'm going to update this book every Friday. Be happy!

~Burnie out

~•~

  Previously on "Small touch of Love"

- See ya' tomorrow, Giantess!

- Have a good night, Clar! - Octavius yelled behind me and I could've sworn that I also heard him already lecturing his cowboy friend. I giggled to myself and wandered off to find Nicky.

~•~

I tapped my notebook with boredom looking at my math homework which sadly didn't decided to do it by itself. I sighed and checked the time on my phone. 5:43 pm.

- Shit I'm going to be late. - I whined and pushed the notebook and my pencil case into my black arm bag. I quickly stood up and checked myself in the mirror. My red locks as always out of order and my green eyes perfectly fit with my green tank top and black skinny jeans.
I put on my high black combat boots, put on my jacket and sneaked out of my room by window and jumped on the fire escape. Quickly I made my way down stairs and before I knew it I was on the floor. I took out a cigarette from my bag and after lightening it I took one hit from it. I breathed out the smoke and slowly made my way to the museum. After few minutes I was right before it so I made my way to the back of it where was the emergency exit which is supposed to be always opened. And so it was. Just as I was about to walk up the stairs my ears were hit with the loud music and yelling different people and animals. Huh? Seems like exhibits are having party tonight. I smiled at the thought and opened the last door, some of the exhibits were walking around the halls.
I was about to go to the miniatures hall when a little car drove beside my feet with gigantic bone attached to it and it stopped right before me. I knelt down when I noticed the familiar little cowboy's face looking up at me from one window.

- Hey there, Giantess! You came back! - he yelled to me and got out of the car, soon I heard the loud roar and the floor started to shake.

- Hi Jed, Hi Octavius! - I smiled down at them when the Roman got out of the little car as well and took of his helmet and bowed his head to me with a genuine smile.

- It's nice to see you again, miss Clar. - Octavius said and I rolled my eyes at the "miss" thing. What a gentleman.

- I remember you guys promised me a trip around the museum. Wanna show me around? - I asked and showed them my hands to let them climb it, Jed quickly get on while Octavius did something in the little car and after it drove away somewhere by itself he walked to my hand and gently climbed it as well. As soon as I stood up to my feet the gigantic T-Rex skeleton just ran beside me and after the little car. - I see you had fun, huh?

- Not as much fun as riding a Giantess like yourself. - Jed said already sitting on my left arm while Octavius sat on the other one.

- Jedediah! - Octavius said and I just laughed at them.

- Just tell me were to go guys. - I said with a smile and let them lead me. Soon we arrived at the Egyptian Exhibit, when I entered it I noticed an open sarcophagus and Ahk standing before some gold tablet attached to the wall.

- And here is the thing that makes as alive up every night. The tablet of Ahkmenrah. - Octavius told me and I looked at the golden thing with awe. Ahk turned around and smiled at me and walked up to me.

- Miss Clarity! Nice to see you again. - he said to me and I smiled back at him with a little blush... I must admit for a 3000 years old Pharaon he's quite good looking.