The Crimson Smile Part 1

In Tokyo~

Y/n Pov~

I as I got off the plane, I checked my watch and am astounded as it reads 12am. Fucking hell I was wanting to do some sightseeing before the job but guess that'll have to wait till after the jobs done, I think to myself. I leave the private landing strip and find a car waiting for me, one of the windows rolls down, I can't see inside the car due to it being so dark and a lovely British accent comes from the darkness "Deadeye I presume?", "That'll be me" I say giving a smirk. The back door opens and I get in, I look to see my driver but there's a blacked-out window blocking the driver and the passengers. I put my rather large duffel bag filled with "equipment" in the seat next to me as the driver pulls out of the landing strip. I look out the window and, in the distance, see Tokyo and its beautiful lights illuminating against the pitch blackness of night. I knock on the driver's window, and it rolls down, revealing a young English woman, "kinda lonely back here, mind keeping me company until we get to the hotel?" I ask flashing a smirk. The woman slightly chuckles and looks at me in the rear-view mirror, "of course sir, how was your flight?" she asks putting on a smile. "can't complain, riding in a private jet has it's perks" I say laughing. "I guess you would be right about that sir" she says lightly chuckling. We talk about random stuff for a while until I get a phone call from Phillipe, "alright I have another meeting to get to in and will be there for a while, so I'm going to go ahead and debrief you on what you're going to be doing." he states. "alright lemme write it down." I say, I reach into my duffel bags side pocket and pull out my notebook and pen, "alright hit me" I tell him.

So, what's going to go down is, I'm going to be going in as a representative for one of Mr. Yoshinori's side companies that no but his inner circle knows about so nothing can be traced back to him and his associates, but before I even enter the building one of our people on the inside will be planting my duffel bag in a bathroom, once inside I will get past security and the front desk, pick up my equipment and then Phillipe said and I quote "as long as you get to our target do whatever the hell you see as necessary" which stokes my excitement to a dangerous level, because I'm not opposed to stealth operations or undercover jobs but I mean it's my last job so might as well go out with a bang. The car pulls into my appointed hotel, I get out and sling my duffel bag over my shoulder and start to walk inside but am stopped by a voice. "excuse me? Can you come here for a second" my driver asks, I look back and see she's rolled down her own window. I shrug and walk up to her door and lean against it, "need something?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "um yea here." she says handing me a slip of paper, she gives me a wink and pulls out of the lot quickly. I open the slip and see a phone number and a note saying "Give me a call once you're done working". I smirk and put the slip in my pocket, I make my way to the front desk and give the receptionist my fake information, she hands me a key card and I make my way to my room. 

Time skip ~

My taxi pulls up to the entrance of a very large skyscraper, I pay my driver and get out and slowly make my way to the front desk. As I'm doing this, I'm mentally psyching myself up for what's about to come, come on Y/n, you are fucking Deadeye, you've cleared entire gangs before. Come on you weak motherfucker, you're going to get past this security team, you're gonna go get your shit and then your gonna tear shit up I think to myself overcoming my nerves. "Hello ma'am, I'm with Tagasaki tech, I believe I'm expected yes?" I ask putting on as much charm as I can muster. "of course, sir" she blushes. She takes my fake ID card and sends me up with a flirty wave. I walk up to the security gate and the search me, obviously finding nothing they send me on my way. I make my way to the bathroom with my package, I enter it and search to make sure no-one is inside, after I'm done searching, I lock the entrance to the bathroom. I enter the stall, locking it behind me, I carefully step onto the toilet and reach to the ceiling panel, pushing it to the side and reaching into the ceiling, I feel around until I catch my duffel bag strap. I pull it out of the ceiling and quickly get to work, putting on my Kevlar laced suit.