Introducing the new Frisk

Note:Frisk can be any AU you want

Narrators pov

Frisk has just finished a genocide  rampage,when all of a sudden...

Frisks pov

What?Where am I!What's this?I  saw a door it was hard to read what tale it was because it was glitching.When I opened the door I was on a roof of a very high building(Oh no I am incredibly scared of high places)When I got down from my death.I saw a girl with pink hair she looked nice.She then saw me and said that looked at me.

Betty's pov

I saw frisk.He looked different.He walked towards me and said hi,I am frisk.Yeah I know don't think you can fool me frisk.
Heh oh right this AU has a frisk to but I'm from a different AU.Frisk said.What's an AU?I said  confused.When  all of a sudden...

When  all of a sudden

Errors pov

Heh...Your coming with me frisk Oh hell nah.Frisk said.Then Error attacked frisk with his strings.But frisk broke free by cutting the strings with his bloody 🔪knife (^u^).Dam it!!!!!!!!!!Error said.Frisk ran like...an idiot.Hey frisk wait!!!Betty screamed.

Betty's pov

Oh no he ran away.I followed him and saw him trapped in errors strings.Heh...time for you to join the rest.Error smiled.I attacked error and broke frisk free,error ran away in a portal.Are you ok?I asked frisk.Y-yeah thanks.Frisk replied.Oh by the way weren't you telling me what an AU was.I said.Oh well an AU stands for a Alternate Universe.Frisk said.Hmm..I don't get it?I said being confused.Heh...its ok not all would get it.But anyway I have to leave its getting dark and I'm kind of sleepy.Only problem is that I don't know how to get back.Frisk said.Oh don't worry you can stay with me.I said

(At an abandond building)

Frisk's pov

Uhh...what a nice place heheh. Thank you,it might not look great but I just am attached for some reason.Betty said

They both went to sleep knowing tomorrow will be a new day.

GT Frisk's pov

Ugh where could she be?When suddenly I heard something.It was just my mom Toriel.Frisk dear you should take a rest its getting late after all.She said.Ok mom.

The next morning

Frisk's pov

*Yawn*Ugh its so hard to sleep if your laying on a pile of rubble.I saw betty still a sleep...aww that is so cute.Then she suddenly woke up.What did you say?Umm nothing.I said.How did you even manage to sleep resting on a pile of rocks?Oh uh well I'm kinda used to it....What!!Why?!You at least deserve a good rest did your parents kicked you out or something?Where are they?!!Let me at em!I said.

Betty's pov

Uhh...I don't have parents in a way.What?!!That makes it worse.So your just all alone with no one to talk to?He said.Well I do have a friend I talk to mostly.

Betty's pov

Akumu they uh...What am I saying akumu is just still me so I guess I just talk to myself...but-(Betty looking at a sad look on frisk face)

Frisk's pov

Uhh...Betty.....THATS SO SAAAADDD!!!!!!!You only talk to your self?Hey what if you and I become friends?Oh...why would you want to be friends with me?Betty said in a sad voice.Why what's wrong?Its like I said frisk I'm alone plus you wouldn't want to be friends with someone who has a soul of fear.Wow back up did you just say soul of fear?Oh my gosh you have a special soul.

Betty's pov

I'm really not sure if I believe that frisk is from this thing he calls AU I mean he could just be faking this,but on the other hand he does seem confuse-Stop right there Betê Noir.Frisk!!!!??And wait why are there two frisks?Wow your me.The two frisks said.

GT Frisk's pov

Wow why do you look exactly like me?I could ask you the same question.Other frisk said.Anyway you should probably get going before she kills you.What do you mean is she evil?Uh duh I mean didn't she try to kill you.Actually she saved me.What?!She save someone no way that's true.I ended the conversation.

Frisk's pov

Well if your going to hurt her your gonna have to try passing through me.Frisk its ok just let me handle this.I heard a voice.She said duck!!!I followed.
Uhh...wow.

Sorry sorry.Betty said

Looks like a fight was about to happen.
Betty:Run other frisk...

The fight begins (ignore the part that frisk is following the blob)

Ok part two is coming up see you all.