Part 3

Betty's pov

Hey Frisk2.Yeah?Frisk replied.Do you think it's a little to quiet?Uh...no why?Then all of a sudden a sword almost hitting frisk.

Undyne's pov

Heh!Frisk you didn't tell me you had a twin?!Undyne be serious.Ok ok.Undyne said.Ok Betê Noir it's time for you to die.Wha-Before betty could finish her sentence undyne punched Betty's stomach betty fell on her knees.Betty!The other frisk said.

Betty's pov

Grrr.You guys really pis me off.Akumu turned into a scythe and tries to hit Undyne but Undyne managed to doge.Undyne wait.Huh what is it frisk?Let me talk to my "twin".You!GT Frisk said.What do you want?Frisk said.I only wanna ask you something.What?How did you get here?

Frisk's pov

...uhh well i-i don't know actually?I just finished a genocide route then all of a sudden I was here.GT frisk froze.Did you just say a genocide route?Uhh yeah.Did you like what you did?No regrets did you enjoy the LOVE you gained?Huh...n-not really I guess chara...Chara what it isn't chara's fault its yours you forced them didn't you?!!Why don't you understand that I'm not from this AU,what did you expect every AU was made the same?I didn't enjoy one single thing that I did to those poor monsters after how they treated me...they made me part of the family CHARA did a reset and forced me!!!GT frisk said nothing after that.So just leave me alone.Frisk said.W-wait your right in nothing better then what I said earlier so please don't make the same mistake I did and join us.Please.Frisk was thinking for a while...I guess yes but-Betty cut of frisk2 sentence.

Betty's pov

But frisk2 you promised to help me kill all the monsters.Ugh your such a traitor your no better then frisk!!!Betty summoned her scythe and hit frisk causing him to fall over.You know I shouldn't have helped you back then.Before betty could hit frisk GT frisk summoned his shield.Frisk2 (just to be clear) grabbed betty's arm and slams her in the ground.You know betty I thought we were friends but if your gonna hurt the monsters I will have to kill you too I don't want to make the same mistake twice.I thought I  could trust you frisk2 but I cant and yet somehow I'd feel guilty if I hurt you so just give up it's easier for the both of us.Betty said trying to stand up.No betty you should give up and we can be friends with frisk2 you want to live a happy life right?No frisk I can't this this is the reason I'm alive to kill those monsters I can't change.Betty you wrong its up to you wether you want to or not look you make your own decisions not your creator your a living being no one can tell you your purpose but you.GT frisk said.Betty was thinking will she change or not well lets find out in the next page.