Chapter 1 : City of Death

It was Saturday at 10 p.m a night when I was walking in the street watching people bond each other with there love ones, family, and friends. I wished that they will die today.

My name is  誇り/Hakori (Pride) a 17 years old boy. I am skilled archer and I've won many competition back in my high school days. My life is kinda boring because I dont have friends and family. I live alone near osaka, and I wish that this year will not be boring.

Saturday 2:23 a.m,  I saw something glowing in my room, It was a glowing candy that has letter on it says "You are invited in my game" and it was located in Mount Fuji.

I feel alive, and I feel happiness inside me because this is what I'm waiting for.

Sunday at 6:35 p.m I finally reached my destination, I saw a portal with the sign of "Come Inside Player" when I entered the portal i saw abandoned city and it was full of dead body of babies and teens there blood flowing out of their mouth, it was very silent and the sky was dark red.
I felt alive again and I walk straightly until I reached the castle of death.

I always think on how to get rid of this boring life, my life is like a cycle woke up, work, and sleep. I don't feel any thrill and new.

When I reached the castle, I saw my old enemy and his name is 貪欲/Zeke (Wrath)."I already beat his ass off, why did he come here?". He's just a skilled martial artist, nothing special.

There are 7 of us in the city but we don't see each other yet

"Everyone, Welcome to your desire. I am おに/Oni (Devil) your perfect operator, I called everyone of you because I'm also bored of this shitty world. I am the Devil that will fulfill the wishes of everyone. Today until the end We will play the game 7 deadly candies of Hell. The player who will win the game will gain my powers and rule the whole city of death."

I feel my legs juggling and excited "I want to win this game".

"The rules are only one player could win this game and each candies will represent as your life. There are 7 candies in the city and each of you have 1 candy. Your mission is to take the 6 candies inside their body and kill the owner, so you will be the new king of this city. Is that easy?"

God Oni said that he will only inspectate the game and who ever teamed up will be fed on the dog.

THE GAME HAS STARTED

The game has started and each of us have 10 minutes to find a better place.

8:23 p.m I am here inside the convenience store and started a plan. Suddenly, I saw a boy eating his snack loudly, it was  大食い/Taiku, the boy who shit his pants in the playground.

I slowly sneak up to him and grabed his hair, I used my ballpen to stab his neck repeatedly until he's catching his breath.  I'm still not satified and I need to open his stomach. I slowly open his mouth using the hammer and let him sip his own disgusting blood because he's always wanted to eat everything. I destroyed his face and tummy until I saw the glowing candy and ate it, his face was brutally destroyed and his brain split was into two.

I am  大食い/Taiku Kizuki (Gluttony), I always love to eat. Back in my Highschool Day I killed my own mother because she want me to reduce my weight and I can't stop myself eating too much.

6/7 - "Taiku has been killed."

"Amazing! that is what I want people, Killing each other neh?"

I've saw the memories of Taiku while eating the candy, "his life more boring than me."

It's already 3 hours ago and nothing change. Now, I'm walking around the city looking for another player to kill. And Someone throwed me a blade "that was closed" the blade has been thrown repeatedly it was a sharped like a fang of lion. It was 羨望/Mizuki (Envy) the girl who always wanted to be top 1 in the school. She's good in traps and have an advance knowledge for everything.

"This is not your time Mizuki, I'll be right back."

"My name is 羨望/Mizuki Yaeger, 16 years old school girl from okinawa,  I've always reach the number one in my school and no one can beat me, I always felt jealousy when someone is happier than me. My father is one of the braviest army in the country of japan and and because of him I've learned how to use weapons."

To be continued(?)