Chapter 2 : Decomposition of Love

"HEY! Is there somebody here!?"

"I'm tired and I want to go back home."

My name is 怠惰/Tenzi (Sloth). I hate exercises and physical activities, I always want to sleep because I am so tired of everything and nothing seems new.

I always love Mizuki until now even though she betrayed me, I want to win this game and give all she want.

"I am Tenzi Senji the best hacker in the country of Japan and I will win this game."

Tenzi walk in the sidewalk while thinking about Mizuki, suddenly he notice that theirs something strange in the street.

*Triit

"What the F-"

*BOMB EXPLODED! !

"Agckkh!"

"Why did (*cough) y-(*cough) you do that? (*Cough) Sh*t."

"You're gross! Tenzi I've never love you since we were together and I really hate you cause you are to lazy to do anything."

"Mizuki!?"

"What are you doing here!?"

"Can't you see? I'm making my way to win this city, I'm sicked and tired doing shitty homework.

"But why? I've never forget that you will wait for me thats why I'm here! I want to win this city just for you!"

"I'm sorry, Tenzi"

*BANG! BANG!

Mizuki shoots Tenzi's face and body 5 times using M1014 causing his internal parts to split off, and his face was already unrecognizable because it was broken.

His blood shattered to the floor including his eye. And

Mizuki eat of some Tenzi's internal organ including the glowing candy. She feels delight and amaze.

She remember their all sweet memories together including their high school friends bond together.

"Mmm.. I already taste the victory."

5/7 - "Tenzi has been killed."

Mizaki notice that someone watch her while busy eating some organs.

"Damn!"

Mizuki ran away quickly to hide.

"How sweet relationship. Wonderful" - Someone

*Flop

----
(Monday 5:19)

Hakori's POV

"Its already Monday, where are you guys"?

"Its just me, your new king Hakori."

*HAKORI HEAR SOMEONE SHOUTING

"Huh?"

Hakori run fast as he can and went to the hospital rooftop where there's someone shouting.

"Please help me! I'm Mizuki Yaeger."

*Hakori breath fast

"Wait"

Hakori quickly approached Mizuki to help her.

"Tsk , tsk."

"Dont come closer or else I will slice her using this samurai *grin."

"Who are you?"

Im 欲望/Kiro Takeshi (Lust) from the city of Hiroshima, I came from the family of Ninja and You?

"Tch, I am Hakori from Osaka. "

Kiro suddenly approach Hakori and smell his hair. Hakori notice that he seen Kiro stalking him last night when he was alone.

"Hmmm... I've always watch you competing archery games and you're good"

"Shut up! Or else I will freaking kill you!"

"Why? Don't you love me?"

"Shut up, I'm straight and I dont give a $#!%. Just do it or else."

Kiro untied Mizuki to released her.

Mizuki bursed into tears and approached Hakori to hug him.

"Thank you, I don't want to die and I promise that I will help you as long as I can."

Mizuki cried so much because she dont want to die.

"You're welcome, I'm leaving."

Mizuki got confused because Hakori acts like nothing happends.

Hakori walk patiently and thinking about why did he help her if he can kill both of them.

"What am I thinking? She's a girl so I will probably help her, but what's the matter if I want to win?"

Hakori retured to convenience store to plan again for his second move.

"I need to finish this quickly."

*Breath of Disappointment

-------

Kiro's POV

Kiro used his climbing skills in the building so he can look for another victim.

"Hmmm... I will always look for you, Hakori!"

To be Continued (?)