𝙎𝙄𝙓 [𝓹𝓽. 1]

December 31st, the day of.

You looked in the mirror, debating on if you should put leggings on underneath

You looked in the mirror, debating on if you should put leggings on underneath. It was winter, and you didn't know how long you were going to be out for. You decided to wear the leggings, grabbing them out of your drawer and pulling them up under your skirt. Your dorm door hit the wall as Mina ran in, her eyes wide as she looked at you. 

"Y/N, you look like a model!" She said, walking up behind you. "Are you doing your makeup?" she asks, standing beside you. You looked at her, she had on a full face of makeup, even putting fake lashes on. You shrugged, looking at yourself in the mirror. 

"I don't know how to do makeup, you know this." You watched as a smirk appeared on Mina's face, her hands grabbing your shoulders as she pulled you towards the bed, setting you down. "Well, I'm glad I brought some of mine!" she replied, setting her purse on the bed and pulling out another bag. She opened it, dumping all the contents on the bed. "Now, our skin tones are completely different, but you don't really need foundation." 

The sun was now gone, the streetlights replaced the sun and made the city look like a fairy tail. Food stands as well as games lined the streets, which got everyone's attention. 

"I'm getting a drink," Bakugou muttered, putting his hands in his pockets, he glanced at you, noticing you were awkwardly standing by Mina who only had eyes on Kirishima. "Y/N, come with me." His breathing hitched when you looked over at him, confused eyes as your arms crossed. 

"But.. I don't drink.." you muttered,

"Well do you want to stay and be the third wheel?" he knew that would get to you, not liking being in an awkward situation where you followed those two around while they were all over each other. It became a bad habit of Mina to invite you to places then completely ignore you, which made Bakugou's blood boil. He hated seeing you look so sad and uncomfortable when you're with someone you called your best friend. 

He started to walk away, a smirk appearing on his face when he heard a, "wait up!" As Bakugou walked deeper in the crowd, he grasped your arm lightly, ignoring the blush that spread across his cheeks. 

You made it to the stand, Bakugou leaning forward and ordering a drink, he turned towards you, watching you as you looked at the colorful drinks being handed out, some having gummys as well as glow sticks in them. You watched in amazement, since you were not one to drink, it amazed you once you finally seen some being made. 

"Are you sure you don't want one?" Bakugou asked, his drink being set on the bar. "You can try mine," he offered, holding it out to you. You hesitated at first, before taking the cup from Bakugou and taking a sip from it. 

"Y/N! What are you doing?! Bakugou, you're tainting the child of god!" Mina screeched, taking the cup away from her and shoved it back towards Bakugou. She then cupped your cheeks, squeezing them lightly, "Are you okay? How many did he give you? Do I need to take you to the dorms?" 

You shook your head, looking past her, a smile appearing on your face, "Can I get one?"

"Hell yeah, That's what I'm talking about!" Bakugou smirked, turning back to the bartender and ordering another drink for you.