Phoenix

New day it was, things seemed to be faring fine for now, it had been a better night much better than the most we had, but the day was just beginning and something, something which broke her down was yet to come, fear was gripping and it was only one  "will she leave me, or will she try and hold on?" there was nothing else that I couldn't take, just that. The time did come, but the day was a very good one, something special was in progress in my house and she, like always never wanting to hurt me refused to say a word, she just told she broke down and nothing else, and like always she was scared I would be upset. This is what had changed in 5 months, things were simple, things were sweet and then everything began to fall, everything went downhill and nothing went right she remembered someone's words which told her to keep it simple, we had ignored it when we heard it the first time, she realized its significance now. She didn't want me to be upset and was even unsure of holding on, I was not upset and it was not the time I could break down not again, how long will she always bear my weight( not physical weight people emotional one, this is not a comical sequence it will come you need to wait). I just thought and replied whatever came to mind, and any other time, any other person I had been with who was unsure of staying with me I would have let go and I am sure my anger would have taken over, but I guess sometimes someone is just so precious for your heart and your soul you change, people literally have dug out roads out of gigantic mountains and if I couldn't bring down the mountains and barriers of toxic things in me what good would I ever be. I didn't think anything I just replied whatever came to my mind and I knew one thing we were supposed to stay through it all and hold on, we were never going to quit, she had promised me and she gone leaps and bounds for it, why couldn't I do it once. Why couldn't we start again this time with a motive of not letting of each other complicate things and trying not to fall down, and fall so hard again. Holding on always, like we said, but this time taking it one day at a time and feeling all the beautiful things we felt again, the first time we held hands, the time she said all the best and we looked into our eyes properly for more time than we ever had, it was like her favourite  scenes from the k-dramas she loves( I Like them too only some, I binge watched one I used to hate em(CHOI-YOUNG-DO from THE HEIRS IS LOVE) ) feeling some butterflies while holding hands. Just blissful. She did give me a chance and us another chance, another start. This time I am sure our simple love will last.