Freddy x GN! Reader

Warning!!! Smut-ish. 

I can only see Freddy as a Sexual Lover to someone. 

Sorry

Also I can only see Freddy taking a survivor ;p

Your eyes went across the blaze casually. Everybody smiled, chatted, trying hard to get away from the crisis.

But you all knew you would be on a normal trail A life trail where you can't actually think about happy memories any more. You wish you didn't know their name, everyone with you. It would be so much easier to escape, to overlook the one on the hook.

You ponder, as this concept crosses the mind. Is this someone else thinking?Let them put on their hearts. Obviously, a handful, all neglect, including you. Yet Jake contributes once and for a while to the discussion.

You knew if you could, the loud people might give you a head ache. Despite their happy expression, they mildly disturbed you. You've been quite daunting if you could silence them. You didn't care if anybody heard you grumble.

Claudette seats beside you. "Someone has been relatively quiet. You're truly ungrateful that your angry, it caused them to engage. "The extremely quiet." Now you have eyes on each survivor

You are moving your head to their face. You snap "Bite me!" She was a bit guilty, Claudette scooted from you. Through her eyes you could see it. She always apologies for something. Generally you didn't get overwhelmed.

Wrapping arms Ace and Ashley burst out laughing. You know, this will become a sexual thing. You know. Those two are each other's copies. You shake your head, you know that you will regret everything. "What's that funny about there!?" 

You watch Ash stand there. He winks, "One seems irritated sexually You knew that."  You knew this would happen. More than anything else, you will dread this. "We were considering a threesome." Ace said.

And you push Ash as quick as you should.' Go fuck yourself!' Twitch your lip in bitterness, changing to both Ash and Ace. The two men roll their eyes in unison. You're sighing and abandoning the file.

"Ok, I want death now!" you say. "I want death now!" The Entity reacted to your suggestions and decided to follow your desires. You passed out before another word gets spat out. Together with three others. You, Ace, plus Nea, Quentin.

You're waking up. You turn your head back and forth and try to shake off your exhausted sensation. "Where...?" The tremendous heat you feel. The location of the boiler?

It's so humid that you tugged onto your clothes. You tilted your neck and tried to erase awareness. Something must be there, you know. A Chest. Some totem, a generator perhaps?

Sleep fought against you, it made the killer in the boiler room identify you instinctively. It may be quick blinking. Remain vigilant, Gotta be awake. You must.

Your feet lead you through the labyrinth, remembering the pallet hall The main aspect of the entity's game is shielding. This game you detested, but you were content to live. Even if that's not life, it's not death.

You operate on a glowing totem, you notice the tattoo, your arms stretched out before you. You were now the obsession of Freddy. You go ahead with the totem. "Weird." Freddy's obsession was usually Quentin.

The bones are broken to the ground. The yawning of the lullaby you fell asleep. It's close to Freddy. Your palms hurt yourself because of your strong grip.

Shink...Shink, shink. 

Your heart races by Freddy's glove, which swirls against itself. He was on the other side of the wall and you jump and start running. You haven't been a mass hysteria, but you haven't risked your life.

Fuck...Dammit! When you've seen him come after you, you curse. He licks her lips with his tongue. You trembled because of a fedora wearing, scarred man.

But your brain was very busy seeking a escape, a deflector, anything. You wanted to curse him. You've seen it in the hall across pavement of the pit. With a luck 360, you had to take it.

Freddy swung, marched slightly past you. He grabs you up against a wall. This has been new! You hated admitting it, but your veins were filled with panic. Killers targeted, murdered, cut you apart. What in god's name is he doing!?

That you may have been screaming like your hothead. But his tongue caressed your neck lightly. As if you had a smell of being sexually frustrated. "I could smell how horny you are. Under the male, you're squirming. He isn't over you, but you've been frightened.

Quentin joins the pre-school, only after a generator goes off. He sees you calling him out. "Quentin assistance!" On your neck Freddy is nibbling. Quentin looked horrified to you.

"Please."  You squeal, but you squeeze with satisfaction while Freddy is taking your jaw. Quentin put his head down. He was out of there at lightning speed. He seemed rather uneasy

Freddy goes on biting down your jawline. "Somebody really wants me." It made you wince with a whine. How good it feels can no longer be refuted. The male killer is shifting his hand to your shirt.

Freddy blows in your ear, with a hot breath, it sends a shiver down your spine. "I've got the secret place." When you brace your body against him, you let out a warm breath. "Fuck... I.." The feelings are not over.

He is moving his finger up, exploring your abdominal environment. The finger of Freddy is rough, but it feels wonderful. Do not whine more than you chew your tongue. When he tugges you, he licks your ear

The slightly bigger, stronger, sexual man is going down the stairs. You had to obey, you wanted someone, which is Freddy. You crumb your lips, and brace yourself for torture.

The body is thrown onto Freddy's mattress. On the surface, in just the boiler room, it was just a mattress. You wonder about the purpose that the Entity brought it down here. You swallow hard, on this bed you have been powerless.

The blood is flowing to your face, Freddy unbuckles his pants You didn't know why you were eager. He demands seductively, "Can you behave?."

His own lips made you fall to your knees by watching his tongue caress. You taunt, you inch closer to him. "I can't guarantee anything." There was no way back, you scratched his jeans.

"Fuck me, Freddy." "Fuck me."