"Delicate" part 3

{ I'm writing this is study hall haha frick math homework }

"I'm sorry," you gasped in between sobs, trying to pull yourself together again. You didn't want to be 'delicate' and you certainly didn't want to be a burden. The fact that you were still being recorded didn't really help either. As a YouTuber yourself, though, you understood that this would be quality content, but you were going to ask Colby to edit most of it out.

"Is she bleeding?" Sam asked.

Colby gently turned your head a little to see the back of your head, "I don't think so." He wiped some of your tears with his thumb and pulled you up to a sitting position.

You finally pulled yourself together enough to mutter the words "I'm sorry" and "I'm pathetic."

Colby hugged you real tight and whispered sweetly, "you're not pathetic. It's okay." He just held you for a minute. "Are you sure you're okay? We could go to the hospital right now."

"I'm fine, it just hurts," you refused. There was a loud rumble of thunder, causing you to shudder. 'Pathetic' rang in your head again.

"We can just go home, we have enough for my video," Colby offered. He looked over at Sam and nodded his head.

"I don't want to stop you from..." you started.

"Alright, let's go," Sam said, cutting you off. Apparently they had made up their minds during that head nod.

Colby helped you up and wrapped an arm around your back to support you. He kept his arm around you the whole way out to the car. When you got to the car Colby handed his keys to Sam. "I want to sit with her." Sam nodded, smiling a little, and got into the driver's seat.

In the back seat Colby wrapped one arm around you, his hand on your waist, and gently rubbed your arm with the other hand. "Is this okay?" he whispered. You nodded and leaned into him more, resting your head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around you tighter and lightly kissed your temple.

The end, y'all 🤠✌️