03

Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains a raping scene that might be shocking to some.

Scroll down to the gif.

I've warned you. 

" don't you dare to touch me " I spoke as I glared at him, I could feel the fresh blood coming out of the side of my head and I'm pretty sure I have a broken nose by that hit he just gave me.

The men ignored me and ripped off my dress revealing my naked body, still dizzy I tried to punch the men but he held both my tied up hands above my head

" No, get off of me! " I yelled kicking him in the nuts, the men got angry and stabbed me in my leg making me to cry out in pain.

" stay still you little whore" the men spread my legs agressief and pulled his pants down.

" let go of me!!!!! " I screamed my lungs out, his friends only laughed as the men made his way inside of me still screaming I tried to fight him off of me.
After he was done I tried crawl away from them forcing my body to its limits but they dragged me back by my food, crying I started to fell the panic growing inside me.

" Ivar!! " I screamed my lungs out hoping he or someone else would hear me, one of the friend of the men turned me around and forced himself inside me.

I could feel my body going in to shock as they had their fun with me, after a while I stopped to struggle I couldn't feel anything but pain

The men and his 4 other friends started to put their pants back on still laughing at each other, I just glared at the sky feeling as if I was dead.

" is she dead ? " one of them spoke, the first men laughed and slapped my face to see if I would have any reaction and laughed.

" what does it matter she won't find the way back anyways " they spoke leaving me behind.

I could feel my body getting weaker by the hours losing lots of blood , I closed my eyes.

Everything was silent, as the pain toke over my body making me unable to move. I slowly opened up my eyes staring at a familiar roof, I attempt to sit up but felt the awful pain in my head making me to groan and place my hand on it.

" ow " I groaned to myself while looking around the room again, I moved the pelt off of my body finding myself in a white clean dress.

I swung my legs over to the side of the edge of the bed placing my feet to the ground.

I tried to stand but immediately my legs collapsed together making me to fall over to the ground in able to move as if my body felt like it's was carrying heavy rocks.

I could hear a door cracking open making me to jerk my head towards it, I saw floki standing in frond of me making his way towards me making me to scots away from him every step he toke.

" ssh it's okay " he spoke while I stared him in shock, he slowly walked over to me and picked me up in his arms, he plops me back on the bed.

I moved to the opposite side of the bed clearly still freaking out, floki stond up and left the room for a few seconds he then came back with a bowl of soup.

" it's okay " he repeated himself again making me to calm down, he carefully reached the bowl of soup towards me making me to take it in to my hands.

I heard the door cracking open again as I toke a sip of the hot soup, I saw Ivar crawling towards the bed taking a seat on it.

I didn't dare to look him in the eyes so I just glared down to the bowl afraid he was gonna say.

" you have been missing for almost a week now, floki found you near his house cover in blood in a ripped dress" he spoke as looked away from me, the tone in his voice was enough for me to understand that he was upset.

" I'm... sorry " I whispers soft feeling the tears falling down my cheeks, if I trained better this wouldn't happend this is my own fault.

" I'll leave you two alone now " Ivar nodded as floki left the room leaving both of us behind.

" Eir... I've never been terrified of loosing someone in my entire life until you went missing... when floki walked in the great hall with you in his arms I thought you... where dead..." Ivar became quiet he didn't even dare to look at me to see the bruises on my face.

I was feeling strange at what happend, I didn't even know how I got out of the woods in the first place. Something isn't right as if I don't even recognize myself, maybe I'm still just in shock and blacked out when I was laying there but I'm sure I would've remembered right?

" what are you thinking about ? " I looked up to see Ivar looking straight at me worried.

" I... don't remember much" Ivar smiled at me wiping away the tears carefully from my cheeks.

" you hit you're head pretty hard my dear, why don't you lay down and sleep for a litle? " ' did he just call me dear?' My heart was almost beating out of my throat when he said that, I nodded at him laying down again.

Ivar got off of bed and toke a seat on a chair that was next to the bed , he held my hand in to his and played with my hair with his other hand.

" what are you doing " I giggled making him to smile , Ivar used to do this when we where little. I remember when I would cry he crawled out of his bed to comfort me until I fell asleep.

" just making sure you feel comfortable " I smiled at him as my sight became foggy, my eyes became heavy by the minut and there I was sleeping like a little child holding Ivar's hand.

' I will become stronger... I promise...'