Part 3

Somehow, we ended up back at an old hotel where the gang lived. The inside was torn down, and cobwebs hung from every corner. A big fountain marked the centre of the main room, also covered in shit. A while past, and twisted sister, well Marko as I learned his name was, arrived with dinner. Chucking a box of noodles at me, I was quick to grab it thanks to my good reflexes. I had taken a seat next to Dwayne, who I seemed to have a good connection with, and slowly dug into my noodles. David convinced Michael to try some rice but played out that it was maggots. He then convinced Michael to try some noodles, to which he claimed they were worms. David offered both me and Michael a bottle with an unknown liquid in it. Michael, trying to fit in to impress Star, took a sip from the bottle, even with Star saying it was blood. By the time it got to me, the boys started chanting, with Dwayne patting me on the back. The smell came to me as soon as I pressed the bottle against my lips, Star was indeed correct. As the night when on, my suspicions were slowly creeping into my mind. But David..oh boy did he get hotter as the night went on. I managed to catch a few glimpses towards him as he spoke to Michael, but I wanted more. My thirst was at bay, and I slowly made the accusation that they were vampires.

DAVID POV

That Tamara, man was she different. She didn't fit into any categories of the modern world. She was

Smart, fun, and most of all, beautiful. The blood that she took didn't seem to bother her, which wasn't normal for a human. Managing to look at her a few times, I felt my heartbeat for her, and only for her. Her soft touch when her hand grazed my cheek as she partied on sent shivers up my neck. The way her body moved and the way her hips swayed while she danced sparked an attraction In me that I hadn't felt before, not even towards Star when I first met her. Her bright, Ocean blue eyes caught my attention the most, with them constantly looking at me, there was no way I could resist looking.

TAMARA POV

The boys had decided to go to one of their favourite spots...a bridge. I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty surprised when we arrived.

"This..is it?" I sarcastically asked, causing a laugh from the group. David wrapped an arm around my shoulders, making me blush. Mocking the confused Michael, the boys teased him, saying "Who wants to know?" We stopped in the middle of the bridge on the racks and turned to see Marko, standing alone.

"Night Mickael and Tam" One by one, the boys jumped down a whole, causing both Michael and I to look in confusion.

After giving each other a confused look, we both climbed down and gripped onto the rail below. After a few words were exchanged, a train chugged along above us, blasting its horn as it did so. The boys screamed and proceeded to let go, causing my heart rate to go up.

"Michael, you're one of us! Let go!" David yelled over the top of the train. Davids attention turned to me and flicked me a smile.

"Let go, Tamara! Youll be fine!" He yelled. The boys cheering echoed, and I felt myself give a puzzled look. I wasn't struggling to hold on, unlike Michael who eventually fell down, giving me a very concerned look as he did. My head spun into a ball of confusion. Closing my eyes, I let go. The air passed up my body as I feel, and it went dark.