Zapped out

(A/N: This first one is gonna be short , but I think the concept is cute.
Also, in this one and in most Oneshots in this book Kaminari and Jiro are dating)
Class 1-A was training. Mineta got matched up to fight Kaminari and boy was Mineta about to get it

**Kaminari's POV**
Oh, this little hotshot is about to get it alright! (A/N: KaMiNari YOu CAn't Keep doInG this. Calls Sero .
Sero: Broke the 4th wall again
Author-Chan: Yep
Sero: I'm on it)

"This little punk did he really think he was gonna get away earlier with calling Kyoka flat in front of my face!!" Kaminari thought to himself.
"TaKe ThIS MINETA YOU LIL BRaT!!!" Kaminari exclaimed as he watched Mineta pass out from the giant surge of electricity shot at him.
"yASssSs" he thought to himself as he passed out himself.

Meanwhile

**Jiro's POV**

Jiro was watching, it was like she had the perfect seat. She was blushing madly with her mouth agasp. "Kaminari, you really got mad at Mineta , but something tells me I'm going to have to take care of you the rest of the afternoon." Jiro thought to herself.

And well she ended up being correct , same after effect from when he usually  uses his quirk , it's just gonna last longer this time

(Later that night)
Kaminari and Jiro were in his dorm , Kaminari sleeping on his bed with Jiro watching him carefully. "Ahhh he is so cute when he is sleeping , I can't help myself." Jiro quietly spoke to herself while she watched him sleep soundly. "He is just so adorable, not like I'd ever say that to his face though what's gotten into me."  She whispered as she decided to lay down next to him. " You know you're just so cute when you're all zapped out." Jiro said as she fell asleep next to him.

~Hope you enjoyed ( ^ω^ )~