Their first time 🍋🍋

(A/N: guys I'm back again with another oneshot, I hope you enjoy!!)
**Lemon warning , this chapter contains sexual content not suitable for young audiences, also this is my first lemon so it might be bad**
No one's POV

It was lunch time. Mina was very perplexed as to why Jiro was so focused on this song. I mean Jiro puts a lot of effort into each and every one of her songs, this one however she was extra focused on. The way her eyebrows twitch when she couldn't come with the right words to right and how she would mumble and grumble to herself. She just had to find out

"Jiro you sure are focusing on that song." Mina remarked with a smirk..Jiro's head shot up with a tint of pink on her cheeks shining though. " Yeah I put lots of efforts into all of my songs." Jiro replied.

"This one must be extra special though, do you realize your eyebrows were twitch." Mins playfully teased..

Jiro's cheeks flushed red " Lord only knows what Sero did to put you in this mood." Jiro exclaimed..
Now it was Mina's turn to flush dark red " What do you mean I'm a virgin." Mina whispered .. " I never said you weren't" Jiro busted out laughing and excused herself.

"Well well well , let's see what she has written here while I have the chance." Mina grinned to herself and became shocked as she read what Jiro had written so far.. "WAIT ITS A POEM" Mina almost yelled out loud before she continued to read
Denki

Your eyes are Golden and Sweet like Honey
Your smile is like a Sunny day
Every time I see you I feel sparks in my body
Your so adorable, even when you're zapped out like a zombie

..And that was just the start and Mina taking a picture and sending it to Denki is how a series of events eventually led to this

**Denki's dorm**
Jiro was currently lying on the bed with Denki on of her pleasuring her..
"Jiro.. you have....nooo idea.. what you did when..you wrote that ...and left it for ...Mina to send... it to me." Denki breathed out between kisses on her neck.
"Denki I .... AHHHHHhH" She moaned out when Denki used his quirk to send sparks down her body.
Jiro's face was flush red, but she knew she wanted it. "DENKI , I want youuu to take me!!"
She said moaned out as she looked into his golden eyes.. " omg Jiro I .. I .. want to but are you sure , I heard it hurts a girl the first time and" Jiro cut him off by grabbing his arm " don't worry I'm on the pill .. no reason to worry I want this" Jiro said " Okay I'm ready Jiro get ready" Denki said " Oh I'm ready" she said back to him .
Denki lifted up her shirt revealing her small but soft and round boobs and he just stared at them. "Don't stare" Jiro said " Jiro I love you the way you are, there's no need to be ashamed" he said right before he took the right nipple in his mouth. He started a pattern of swirling his tongue around 2 or 3 times and then flicked the nipple with his tongue." AHhhH dENKi yourrr tongue feelsss Sooo AhHh Good" Jiro moaned out . He proceeded to squeeze Jiro's other boob. " AHHhH ...Denki Thiss ....feelsss.. so amazing." Jiro grazed her hand over Denki's bulge covered by his boxers still. " OoOo AHHHhHhh" he moaned out after he felt Jiro's hand on his bulge. "m..orreee" he moaned out . Jiro started palming his dick that was still trapped in his boxers.

"AHhHhOoO Jiro don't tease" Denki moaned out " Ok fine but I wanna ride you" Jiro said . Denki was shocked. " you sure you don't have to it is your first time" Denki blurted out " No I want to" Jiro said as she took his boxers off and started stroking his dick up and down " oOOoo Jiro " Denki breathed out .. " Denki before we do this I wanna say that I love you" after hearing that Denki pulled her in for a passionate , hot kiss twirling his tongue in her mouth. " I love you too Jiro and like I didn't know that" he chuckled. " Okay well this it" Jiro said as she positioned herself and pushed down " OoOoo FUCK SoO TigHt Soo WeTT" Denki let out as he grasped her hips and held on to them.

As soon as Jiro felt the pleasure coming she starting going up and down . " AHhHH Ooo DENKI" she let out as Denki moaned himself " AhH Jiro you feelll soo good" he then started thrusting upward whenever Jiro came down. " AhHhHhh DENnKI" Jiro let out. Denki then laid Jiro down on her back and started dominating. He started thrusting hard and slow , teasing Jiro. "oOoo" he moaned out " Ahh Denki faster" " Yes maam" he replied as he started going lighting fast. Jiro felt the knot in her stomach begin to unwind just as fast as she had noticed it. " DenKiIII I'm coming" " Me too Jiro" he moaned out " Yasss this is so good" Jiro moaned out " AhHhahhHhHhH OoOoO DENKI/JIRO" they said respectively as they came at the same time and collapsed.
" Denki I love you that was so good , take me again" Jiro said
" round two already" Denki said with a blush on his face chuckling . " nOoO another time"
Denki just chuckled looking at Jiro's red face. "Jiro I love you so much" he said to the girl lying on top of him slowly falling asleep as he played with her hair . "I love you too Denki"she yawned out as she fell into a deep sleep. " Ooo Jiro I love you so much , you don't even know." Denki thought to himself as he slowly drifted off to dreamland himself.

That's it folks!!!!!!
This was my first lemon 🍋
If I'm being honest I wasn't playing on this being a lemon but it turned into one 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🍋 😳