Ending~

3 Years Later~

Everyone of the class 1-A students had graduated and passed through the hero course. 

Speaking of which, they are all on patrol. 

Katuski, Shoto, and Kirishima's Patrol~

"HEY! Watch where you're going!" Katsuki yelled as Kirishima was flung in his direction. 
"Hey! Focus on the task at hand!" Shoto yelled as Kiri recovered and ran along side the other 2 males. 

Fire eroded from the streets and nearby buildings, all that was heard was the crackling of the fires and the loud footsteps of the approaching villain.  
"INCOMING!" Shoto yelled as debris was headed towards them. 

Ducking and rolling, the trio were out of the way of danger. 

Earlier a villain had attacked and destroyed a nearby town.
So, it was up to these three to clean it up. All civilians have been evacuated and a few casualties had been acquired, but for the most part everybody was fine. 

Katsuki having already been pissed off as he was here, having to do this
"Just shut the fuck up and hurry!" He yelled at the other two. 

Shoto froze the ground and ran along it, sliding to increase his speed raising his left fist that burst into flames. Kirishima ran to the side of him jumping in the air raising his fist. 
Katsuki hands were aimed towards the villain and already crackling and heating up with each passing second. 

"NOW!"

It was over, the villain was defeated. Not long after, the police arrived and apprehended the villain, thanked the heroes, and left. 

"That was awesome!" Kiri yelled 

"Shut up, I'm going home" Katsuki grumbled
"Me too." Shoto said following Katsuki.

"Ok! See you guys later!" Kirishima ran off in the direction of his flat. 

Shoto and Katsuki live together, they have for awhile now. 

"I miss Izuku." 
"Come on, it hasn't been that long." Katsuki said understanding where his sadness was coming from. 

Taking the elevator to the 4th floor, they rounded a corner and walked to the end of the hallway to apartment No. 303.

Katsuki pulled out his key. 

The door opened, and both of the males walked inside. 
A figure turned around noticing their return and gave them a warm smile.

"Welcome home darlings." Izuku said smiling holding a tray occupied with tea. 

OMG! I'm done and I'm kind of sad!
I don't want to be done yet!
I had a lot of fun writing this series and I hoped you all enjoyed it!
I will start another series soon!
Thank you for reading this by the way, I hope you are all enjoying your day/night!
Btw, I have evolved, instead of Author-Chan I am now Author-San! In my next story I will be ending my stories with Author-San. 

Started 9/25/2019
Ended: 2/20/2020
Finished Editing 9/29/2020 

Author-San~