Sneaky link up 🤐

Emani pov
6:20 I woke up . I got up looked around to see tae and Armani sleeping. I pushed tae and told him that Armani school was closed because it might snow . He was like Ite , well me and Armani finna be chilling today I was like okay . I walked in the bathroom and took a 30 minute shower. I got out did my hygiene stuff. I put on my Nike outfit and walked out the bathroom. I saw tae up on his phone and Armani still sleep. I asked tae was it okay for Armani to stay here while I at school , he said yea that's my babygirl do anything for her . I smiled and hugged him and kissed Armani cheek. I grabbed my book bag and walked downstairs . I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:00! I texted my bestie 💕
Emani - wyd
Jasmine - just woke up
Emani - oh okay ! I love you see u at school
Jasmine - love you more
I yelled for tae to come downstairs, to drop me off at
school . Tae doesn't trust nobody no more . He came downstairs with Armani On his shoulder and was like let's go . I grabbed my stuff and walked outside to see the body guards . I just laughed and got in the car .  The drive was filled with music. 15 minutes later . We arrived to the school and before I got out he kissed my cheek . I smiled and opened the door and kissed my baby . I told him to lmk where he's going and wya ! He said Ite . I walked in the school and went to the cafeteria. I got a banana and breakfast sandwich. After I was finished I went to the library and did my homework until jasmine and Jaliyah get here .

Jasmine pov
. 7:00 my Alarm was going on so I got up and turned it off . I walked right into the bathroom I did my hygiene stuff. I took at 20 minute shower . I got out . I just left my hair curly . I walked into my closet was trying  to find something to wear.  I said ion care today finna be a bum day . I grabbed my sweatpants , slipped on my champion shirt , jacket after that i got my ugg out because it's cold outside today .I grabbed my phone, book bag , and keys and walked downstairs to get in my car . I got in my car and was on my to Starbucks . I pulled up at Starbucks 5 minutes ago and order a vanilla beam cream ( try it in real life! It's GOOD 😩) !
I got my drink and now I was on my wya to school . I pulled up at school 10 minutes . I just stayed in my car . Until I was ready to go inside. I texted my bestie
Jasmine - wya
Emani - library
Jasmine - bet !
I got to the library and saw emani and I sat down and talked to her. Until Jaliyah arrive .

Jaliyah pov
It's 7:30! I woke up to my loud brother . I got up and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower for 30 minutes . I did my hygiene stuff . I got out and went into my closet to see what I was going to where today . I really won't feel it so I out on rip jeans, white shirt with my grandma up there and my ugg. I was ready so I grabbed my phone , book bag and jacket and walked downstairs . I said hey to my dad and mom and I kissed there cheek . Nasir came  downstairs and said let's go so we won't be late . I told my parents I love them and see them later . I got in the car. We're on our way to school . Nasir said dre wants to talk to you so hit my guy up . Jaliyah just mugged. 5 minutes later we arrived at the school . I got out the car because Nasir lil hoes was coming up to the car . I text my 3/3
Jaliyah - wya
Emani &jasmine - library
Jaliyah - Ite
I got to the library and saw jasmine and emani doing there homework. I did my homework so I was good . It's was 8:02 . We talked to each other until it was 8:05 and we had to get to our lockers to get our books . We got to our lockers and got our books . It was 8:10 we walked into the classroom and sat down next to each-other . 45 minutes later in class still .
heyitznaee just-niecy13
Are you jasmine ?
Me - yes ? Who are y'all ?
I'm Serinity and that's amour !
Me - yes I remember y'all at the house !
Yea..  well I wanted to let you know that you know them girls that told your bestie  to stay away from her man . While we was in the bathroom I heard them say they was going to try to hurt emani and jump her . I just wanted to give you heads up .
Me - thanks so much I appreciate you guys . I'll deliver the message but it's war behind my bestie !
Ttyl 😌

Bestie💙 - remember them girls that stepped to you . And was like stay away from tae ! Serinity and amour heard they're as going to jump you .
Bestie boo 💕-  I'm so glad that you told me that . Im really trying to stop fighting. I can't believe them girls wanna jump like fight me 1 vs 1 ! Ian scared of NOTHING that cross my away .
Best - fr ! Period . I got your back and if you fight I'm fighting .
Bestie boo - I'm finna leave This class it's boring .
Bestie - fr !
I looked up to see Ms . Moo yelling saying school is closed early do to the whether because-it might snow ! I jumped up . I told emani and Jaliyah let's go . We was at our lockers and placed our books and stuff in there . I told emani and Jaliyah I would dropped them off at home . 5 minutes later . I dropped Jaliyah .  We said bye and we love her .I went to take my bestie to tae house . 10 minutes later we got there . I hugged her before she got out and told her I love her and be safe she said Ite you do the same . 10 minutes later I got to my house . I walked in and we into my room and took my  shoes off . I did my homework and afterwards I went to sleep.

Emani pov
I walked in the house .(yes I have a key cause I'm special like that )! I saw Armani and tae playing . He looked at my weird and ask my why I'm home so early I told him because they closed school . He said oh okay and he told me sit down next to him . I walked over there and just looked at him and his lips was juicy so I went in for a kiss and he kissed me back I was like omg I'm sorry . He was like you good ma . Your lips soft ."I said thanks". We just chilled with Armani and watched movies until we asleep.

Jaliyah pov
I was in my room . Remembering what my brother had said to me . So i got on Instagram and found dre . @drethegoat
@ jasmineeee- hey ☺️
@drethegoat- Wassuh ma
@jasmineeee- nth chilling wbu
@drethegoat - nth much bored ash
@jasmineeee- fr !
@Drethegoat - I miss your face.
@jasmineeee- no 🧢! When I'm see you again ?
@Drethegoat - today ?
@jasmineee- Ig so 🤷🏾‍♀️nobody's home ☺️
@Drethegoat - bet ! What's anything to eat ?
@jasmineeee - nah ! You got a girlfriend? Ion want no beef !
@Drethegoat- nah ma I'm single ! Yea I understand
@jasmnieeee - oh ok ! I'm sent you my address.
@Drethegoat-Ite !
20 minutes later I heard a knock at my door so I opened it and it was dre . I hugged him and told him to come in. I lead him up to my room . We was in my room chilling , playing games and talking . It was like 11:10. I told him that he should probably go. I walked him downstairs to the door but ... I was finna close the door but he grabbed me and kissed me . I kissed back and told him don't tell nobody happened .