13

hawaii day चार! (4 in hindi)

anthony's pov

i wake up and avani is still sleep in my arms. i kiss her head. i hear some people outside in the living room. i slip my body away from avani's to see what who all was out there. i walk out the door and see charli upset on the couch. i go over to see what's up. "hey you ok?" i ask her. "ya... no." a tear runs down her face. i want ask what's wrong but i don't want to be pushy. fuck it. "what happened?" i ask her. "chase... we keep on fighting about everything and he is being a dick right now." she vents. "it's ok." i reassure her.

man i just want to punch that kid in the face. "i'll be back." i say to charli. madi walks out of her room and notices charli and i. she goes over to comfort charli as i walk into chase's room.

"chase." i try to stay calm. "what?" he says all pissed. "chill. i'm not here to punch you." i kinda lied but i'm not going to punch him. for avani. i keep on repeating that in my head. "charli is really upset right now and as her boyfriend your suppose to be comforting her no matter if you guys fight or not." i tell him. he looks pissed. "don't tell me how to be a good boyfriend, when yesterday you let your girl run off and be alone for hours!" he raises his voice. i loose it.

i keep on breathing in deeply and clenching my fists so i don't beat his ass. "you know what? i don't care to help you. charli is too good for you anyways." i say. i for sure overstepped but he deserved it. "oh really?" he says as i turn around to walk towards the door. i open the door and turn around and chase throws a punch. i feel like stinging pain in my jaw. "fuck off." i say as i walk out. now everyone is looking.

"anthony are you ok?" "anthony?" "you good?" i hear all those come from everyone standing in the living room. i storm off into avani and i's room. i walk in and close the door. avani sits up and looks at me. "anthony!" she jumps up out of bed. i just stand there. "come on." she leads me over to the bathroom sink. i see blood coming out of my lip. i must have bite it when it got punched. my jaw still hurts.

"what happened?" avani asks me. "well um..." i get nervous. "anthony." she looks at me. "ok so i woke up and charli was sitting in the living room crying and it was about chase so i went to talk to him and he got pissed and punched me but i didn't punch back." i tell her. she just nods. "ok thank you for not punching back." she says very calm. we hear someone walk into our room. avani walks out the bathroom to check. "where's anthony?" the person asks. "in the bathroom." avani says. chris and seb walk in. "dude." chris says looking at me.

"i know." i roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom. avani walks back into the room with a bag of ice and a towel. "here." she hands me to put on my lip. i lay down on the bed. "chase is pissed off." seb says. "he punched me, i didn't even punch back." i say. they nod. "good job brother." chris says then leaves the room.

i'm alone in the room now. i hear some yelling/talking from outside in the living room. i stand up off the bed and see everyone in the living room. even chase. "he punched me!" chase yells, pointing at me. this lying ass bitch. "no the fuck i did not." i say. everyone is looking at us. "yes you did don't lie anthony! you're lying to your girlfriend right now." he says. "do not mention MY girlfriend!" i get defense. "anthony." avani walks over to try to calm me down. "chase if he punched you where did he hit?" chris says annoyed. "on my chest! but i don't bruise easily." he makes up an excuse. "bullshit." charli says standing up. chase looks at her. "we're done." he says while stomping out of the room. charli's face changes and she falls to the ground with her head in her hands. "charli." avani says as she goes over to her. "that's it." i walk out of the room to his room.

i leave the door open. "chase you need to chill, you're being a dick." i say very honest. "no anthony! you need to get out of my mother fucking business." he says to me. "ok. but please figure this out with charli, she's too good to loose." i say, calmly. he sits down on his bed and tears start to fall from his eyes. "chase." i go over to talk to him. "can i tell you something." he looks at me with pain in his eyes. "sure." i close the door. "my parents are slipping up and my mom told me yesterday." he looks in pain, not physically but mentally. "it's going to be ok." i comfort him. "so i've given up on love, charli doesn't deserve me... i'm sorry for calling avani a slut... i don't know why i said it to be honest. i'm sorry for punching you and for lying and for raising my voice and for being a bad friend." he says breaking down. "hey man look we all go through rough patches, i'll always be your friend. but i think you really need to apologize to someone else." i stand up and pat his shoulder and leave the room.