N-Neko-Chan?

A/N: Did I really just give Nishinoya a little sister so I could incorporate a young libero for (y/n) to be friends with? Yes. Yes, I did. Enjoy Mika Nishinoya in all her cute form. Also, in the middle of writing I realised "Hey, if they are siblings of people on the same team and so close in age, surely they've met each other at practise before?" Well let's say that they've both been to practise before but not at the same time. This also ties in with why Noya wanted to bring Mika, so they could finally meet.:3 I'm sorry for the long wait but you guys are so freaking supportive I love you all😍💖

(y/n) bobbed up and down happily in his seat. Koushi was going to Tokyo for three days and since their parents worked insane hours, he decided to bring along his dear little brother, (y/n). (y/n) was so excited to go to Tokyo, though he wasn't pleased with the time he had to wake up, he had been bouncing around by the time they had made it to Karasuno and were boarding the bus.

His day got even better when his present favorite senpai, Kageyama said he'd sit next to him. Kageyama stared at (y/n) intently as he told him a story about two fish that always fought but were forced to get along. Kageyama was enthralled with the young child and his magical tales he had been telling him all morning.

It's an hour into the trip and almost everyone was asleep besides, Daichi, Suga, Kiyoki, Ukai, Takeda and the only two younglings, (y/n) Sugawara and Mika Nishinoya.

Mika is 123 cm tall and is a year older than (y/n). She was tall for a 7-year-old and she was catching up to her big brother's height fast and shared Yu's brown hair and eyes. Her hair was pulled back into two braided pigtails, revealing the freckles that were dotted lightly all over her face and neck.

She was sitting next to her brother, right behind Kageyama and (y/n), reading a book full of short stories about princesses and empresses.

(y/n) was getting bored with the PSP he was playing with and turned around in his seat to look at the girl. "Pssst, whatcha doing?" She glanced up at him before returning to reading, completely ignoring the younger male. (y/n) pouted and thought back to their meeting before the ride had started.

~Flashback brought to you by Atsumu's hot ass voice is S4 ~

"(y/n) This is my younger sister Nishinoya Mika, I thought I'd bring her along, so you won't be lonely on the trip. She also plays volleyball and is only a year older than you so you may have seen each other around school" (A/N: Long Weekend trip guys. Our babies ain't missing school). (y/n) smiled, amazed at the sheer height of the 7-year-old.

Sure, he had seen her around, but he had never been up this close before. "Wow you're really tall!!! Let's be best friends!!" Mika's lips curled up in a grimace "Why are you so loud? You sound just like Nii-chan" (y/n) lowered his voice a little and gave her a closed eye smile, "Sorry, I'm just really happy to meet someone else who plays volleyball." Mika's face relaxed and she looked away. "Next time don't be so loud..." (y/n) gave her a thumbs up "Will do. Oh, do you want to sit wit-''''NO" Mika's eyes widened as she faced him, interrupting the younger boy. (y/n) pouted, "You didn't have to say it in that tone"

~Presseeeent~

(Y/N) hmphed and turned around in his seat, crossing his arms and pouting. " Why does she not like me? I've been nothing but nice to her." As (y/n) continued to mumble to himself, behind him a certain brunette was burying her face in her book, a faint blush dusting itself across her face.

Her brother was an idiot. Of course she had seen (y/n) Sugawara around school!! Not only did kids flock to him at snack and lunch because of his personality, but he was also pretty cute. Any girl at their school would agree that (y/n) was definitely one of the cutest boys at the school. Mika would be lying if she said she didn't have a teensy-weensy crush on (y/n).

She tried to avoid (y/n) at school as much as she could because she hated the feeling she got in her tummy every time he was around.

~Timeskip~

The bus jostled as Ukai pulled into the Fukurodani High car park. Daichi looked out the window to the entrance to the hall and let out a chuckle. "He would bring his whole team to greet us wouldn't he?" (y/n)'s ears perked up at that and he dropped his PSP onto Tobios lap, leaning over him to try and get a good look out the window on the other side of the bus. "WHO IS IT DAI-NII?!!!" (y/n)'s yelling woke up the bus full of high-schoolers, most of them groaning as they stretched their arms up or rubbed their eyes, groaning.

Mika jumped in her seat, almost dropping her book onto the ground in front of her. She flushed, telling herself it was silly to get scared over someone yelling. Daichi laughed at his teammates groaning and turned around to face (y/n), "It's the captain of one of the teams we'll be training with. His name is Neko-chan." (y/n) thought hard about 'Neko-chans' name.

"Why is he named after a cat?" Daichi grinned, "You'll have to ask him (y/n)-chan." (y/n) smiled at Daichi's response and sat back in his seat normally. He couldn't wait to see this 'Neko-chan' his big Dai-nii was talking about.

Ukai parked the bus and Karasuno started to pile off the bus, one after another, Mika and (y/n) somewhere in the middle. Daichi approached Kuroo and gave him his thanks for having them. (y/n) saw Daichi talking to a funny rooster hair man and came running over to them.

"Hello!! Are you Mr. Neko-chan?" Most of the boys in Karasuno and Nekoma held back a laugh, watching as Kuroo's eyes widened. "E-Excuse me?" (y/n) smiled up at him joyfully, eyes twinkling, "Are you the Mr. Neko-chan that Dai-nii told me about?" Kuroo's left eyes twitched as he faced Daichi, "Neko-chan huh?" Daichi burst into laughter, as well as everyone else and Nekoma's bed-headed captain glared at Daichi. (y/n) tilted his head and looked up at Kuroo with his biggest puppy dog eyes pulling on Kuroo's pant leg. "A-are you not Mr. Neko-chan?" Kuroo looked down at the boy and picked him up.

"I am Mr. Neko-chan but my real name is Kuroo ok? You can call me Kuro-nii if you want" (y/n) wrapped his arms around Kuroos neck and giggled. "No I want to call you Neko-chan" Kuroo sighed, "This is going to be a looong weekend"

I hope you guys have enjoyed this update and I'm looking forward to making this training camp as chaotic as possible. I also have something planned for after the camp but I won't get to ahead of myself. Love you guys ♡♡