Pilot

Characters: Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon,  Caitlin Snow, and Dr. Wells

Listen To: -

Season and Episode Based: 1x-

To understand what I'm about to tell you, you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that? Good.

 Do you see that man in that red suit? That's me

 Do you see that man in that red suit? That's me. My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. My story is pretty simple. My whole life, I've been running. Usually from bullies. Sometimes I escape, sometimes I didn't. But after the night my mom died, I was running from something much scarier. Something just like me. 

____

____

Cisco and Joe

"Are you sure Caitlin's here, Cisco?" Joe asked as he got out of the driver's seat of the car walking to the front of it, shortly getting a response from Cisco.  "Starting from Caitlin's car, I pieced together surveillance footage that led us to his general area."

 Cisco got out of the passenger seat with a piece of tech in his hand, checking to make sure they were at the right spot on the piece of tech. "But there are over a dozen warehouses here," Joe said while looking at the warehouse. "Yeah, but only one of them has had the heat on the last three nights. And I'm betting Mick Rory likes it hot." 

Cisco responded while putting the piece of tech away. "Okay," Joe took out his gun then looked at Cisco "Stay behind me". 

The Flash

Captain Cold and Heatwave kept blasting their guns as the speedster ran up a building, trying to get away from the blast but was failing miserably. Not to mention that the fight was now spreading. The guns were destroying cars and a few buildings even if the two men were just trying to shoot the speedster. 

"Sir, the fight is spreading beyond the evac area." a silvery voice coming from a woman from nearby wearing shades, a black leather jacket, with red hair. "The cops are trying to expand the perimeter bu-" 

"We can't. We can't let this spread. Do what you need to do, Agent Romanoff. Over and out"

The line disconnected and the woman stood up on top of the building she was on a couple of feet away from the building the speedster was running up on, getting the speedster's attention. Heatwave took the time to shoot Barry in the back, knocking him off the building and fell onto a car then the ground. The boy tried to get to his feet but the pain in his back was too intense. He could've sworn he was bleeding or at least broke a bone or two. 

"Bary! Bary you need to get up now they are going to kill evey-" Bary stopped listening to Cisco as he sat up on the ground watching as the two gentlemen approached him.  He was in the process of getting to his feet when the woman appeared behind the two guys, her vibrant hair catching his attention almost instantly, 

"Hello boys!" she said with a smile on her lips. "Get lost toots!" one of the men says while the other one chuckles, "Yea before you're next!" 

"Toots? Thats new! I've been called everything in the book except-" 

"Look bitch! I'll give you to the count of three!" 

"I have been called that before" 

"one!" 

"Can't see why anyone would be so rude... you must be having a bad day" 

"two!" 

"Yet again this won't make it better.." 

"Three!" The two men turned around and pointed their guns out while Bary hopped to his feet to run in front of her but she was gone. The two guys looked around yet couldn't see her one of them felt his feet get knocked from other him, his head making contact with the cement knocking him out. The other tried to point his gun at her but he wasn't fasts enough because the gun got kicked out of his hands and the woman wrapped her body around him throwing her leg around his shoulder then flipping them causing his body to fall onto the concrete. 

Somehow she was able to land on her feet flawlessly without missing a beat

Somehow she was able to land on her feet flawlessly without missing a beat. Bary stared at her in awe, his eyes taking in her own. "Who are you?" he asked after staring at her for nearly two minutes. She looked at him fixing her gloves, "A friend" she responded with a smile.