To Begin.

This is NOT a chapter but yet a mini speech. Oh bare with me fam, it's not that long and not that deep.

What it do fufus! 😉

Alright so, long story short I'm so tired of reading stories that I can't relate to because of the fact that I'm not of white skin. Better yet, I am a mocha flavored queen that rocks curly strands of hair and if you ain't wit it, beat it!

This book will be for my marvelous and exquisite sistas of color who comes in too many fabulous shades to list.

I will try my ultimate best to try and kill this shit and hopefully encourage others to continue the trend. It really shouldn't be that there's so few stories made especially for us, but in a way it only motivates more sistas to start typing!

Because I'm damn sure tired of reading about hip length blonde hair being pulled into a messy bun, glossy ocean blue eyes glowing in the fucking dark.

So from me to you, I love you and you are a lovely piece of creation. Stick that pretty finger to what society has to say about us because we the mafucking best. They just mad they can't handle our class, our ass, our hips and our lips.

This book is for you cocoa Goddess. 😌😇

The beautiful picture above was taken from the twitter of @xiangfairy. ☺️😊

#RIPMIKEBROWN.
#BLACKLIVESMATTER.

Copyright © 2014, HimeJessica.